Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jarrod Polson to UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
per twitter

"wildcats
Jarrod Poloson announces he'll play at Kentucky.
11 minutes ago via Tweetie "

twitter.com/wildcats
Welcome to the BBN Mr Polson.
congrats
welcome
no scholorships
^ He is eligible for academic scholarships. Pretty good deal for him if you ask me. Personally, I am glad to see that he chose UK. I hope he gets a little PT. It's always good to have Kentucky boys on the team.
Im glad to have Polson on board. This kid will be under an academic scholarship. He will be on the team, and if hes good enough, work his way onto the court in due time. IMO you could never turn a kid away that wants to be apart of UK, and wants to work hard on and off the court.
I think that he will eventually get into the games but nothing too significant until maybe junior senior year.
Congrats to Jarrod. It's good to know that the 12th Region is producing D1 calibur players.
As long as he is happy and he is. He loves UK. But I think he would have got a lot of playing time and been an impact player at schools like Eastern that were interested in him but that he will be like the Heisenbuttel from Lexington Catholic who sat at the end of UK's bench as a walk on and rarely ever got in a game. Polson is a very good player but not one of the NBA type players.
Polson is very content in his decision. This kid is very smart and cares about his academics. He knows the percentages of playing and not playing at UK vs other schools. He is willing to sacrifice a shot at starting at a smaller school to live his dream of being a Wildcat. Then, some of you want to argue his decision for not going elsewhere because he won't get to play. Maybe, this is what we need! An unselfish, humble player that just WANTS to wear a Kentucky jersey for the right reasons...
I'm glad to get Polson, and as said before it's nice to have bluegrass boys on the team but he ran one two or three of the good ole' boys off last year. We still got Hood, Miller and now Polson. In hearing Polson's signing interview, comparing himself to Mills, Chapman, Carrier is comical. Things have changed. Cal brings in top tier guards, and if Hood didn't play much last year I assure you Polson won't play much this year. It saddens me because the kid actually thinks he'll work into playing time. Guess he didn't realize Teague, Wroten and Gilchrist is coming next year. I'm sure at this point Miller, Hood, Liggins and Dodson are all starting to consider leaving now.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:^ He is eligible for academic scholarships. Pretty good deal for him if you ask me. Personally, I am glad to see that he chose UK. I hope he gets a little PT. It's always good to have Kentucky boys on the team.

a white boy :lmao:
^ lol