Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Two Mississippi St. players entering the draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dee Bost and Ravern Johnson
Is this a smart move on there parts?
I guess since they are not hiring agents then I guess it would be fine. I think that they may see the writing on the wall for the lockout next year. I think they will come back but they can at least see where they stand.
If they hire agents, IMO they would be making a huge mistake. If Bledsoe isnt a lock for the first round....aka guaranteed money...than these kids should stick around in Starkville.

If Miss. State lost Bost, Vanaldo, and Ravern Johnson in the same year....OUCH.

Can someone answer me a question...Where in the **** is Ronoldo Sydney? Wasnt he supposed to be like the second best post player in the country outa HS behind big CUZ?
The Iceboxx Wrote:If they hire agents, IMO they would be making a huge mistake. If Bledsoe isnt a lock for the first round....aka guaranteed money...than these kids should stick around in Starkville.

If Miss. State lost Bost, Vanaldo, and Ravern Johnson in the same year....OUCH.

Can someone answer me a question...Where in the **** is Ronoldo Sydney? Wasnt he supposed to be like the second best post player in the country outa HS behind big CUZ?

A couple different websites have said that he is coming back and will be okay to play after 6-10 games.