Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Terrence Ross commits to....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breaking News: Terrence Ross is going to Washington. How does this decision effect Terrence Jones?
Sad face.
Aslan Wrote:Sad face.

Did the White Witch get you?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Did the White Witch get you?

She died years ago, where you been homefry.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Breaking News: Terrence Ross is going to Washington. How does this decision effect Terrence Jones?

As much as I could figure, this doesn't do anything but help Washington's chances of landing Jones. Apparently the two are good friends.
I really hope that Terrance breaks away and comes to the big blue but I would say that it is almost exactly how he wanted it. Too be close to home and play with his best bud.
read on espn that jones was going to follow ross to washington
ouch.
theVILLE Wrote:read on espn that jones was going to follow ross to washington

Do you have a link to it on ESPN. I would like to read it. Thanks:thanks: Please say it ain't so.
i have to see it 2 believe it
theVILLE Wrote:read on espn that jones was going to follow ross to washington

I also read on ESPN that CJ Leslie is to committ to UK. So this isnt all bad...if true.

IMO

Terrance Ross committ to UW=Terrance Jones committ to UW=CJ Leslie committ to UK.

In that order, also Washington is gonna be **** good next season. Abdul Gaddy is back, Isiaiah Thomas, Terrance Ross and now maybe Terrance Jones. Theyre going to have a really good team.
Thats good to see for Washington! Someone in the Pac 10 needs to step it up. lol
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Do you have a link to it on ESPN. I would like to read it. Thanks:thanks: Please say it ain't so.

I read it on espn it was a headline...I cant find it yet but im looking right now...but it said Jones was leaning toward staying closer to home and follow ross
theVILLE Wrote:I read it on espn it was a headline...I cant find it yet but im looking right now...but it said Jones was leaning toward staying closer to home and follow ross

Sounds about what I would have thought but I guess I need to hold it off until Friday.