Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: C.J. Leslie to Kentucky?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brendan Murphy of ESPN.com wonders if C.J. Leslie will be Kentucky's next big catch in the 2010 recruiting class.

Murphy writes that "the last piece of the puzzle might be high-flying wing C.J. Leslie."

Calipari's first visit during the April contact period was to Leslie's home and C.J. seemed impressed by the gesture:

"It shows that he's really coming after me hard," Leslie said. "For him to be the first coach to come visit, and I think I was the first player he visited, it really says a lot."

My Thoughts: I have heard for a good while now that Leslie will likely end up at North Carolina State, but perhaps Calipari has worked some of his recruiting magic. There is a growing sentiment that we will hear something from Leslie soon.

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2010/04/cj-les...catch.html
He will be at NC. ST next season i think...according t some twitter updates i have saw...But u never know
Who really knows at this point. I know I dont.
Hope he's a wildcat.. For his sake anyways.. NC state isn't gonna get him anywhere... Not to mention the guy is solid and he needs to be on a solid team.
I hope it happens. I think that him or Jones is the biggest key for next years team.
Just work ur magic cal.
I sure Hope so....CJ has extreme upside, and can flat out play.
CJ is very athletic
NC State is a team that isn't going to help him. UK is a team that will help him.
cougarpride08 Wrote:NC State is a team that isn't going to help him. UK is a team that will help him.

:Thumbs: I wonder if the NC State option is because he wants to be the star?
hope he is a wildcat
Cal will make one of his miracle visits and he will be a wildcat
theVILLE Wrote:Cal will make one of his miracle visits and he will be a wildcat

:lmao:
Who knows? I just hope it's not UConn.......or NC State
Has anyone heard any concrete information on CJ I really havent heard anything lately to make me think either way.
No. He's visiting UConn this wknd, then who knows? I'm hearing that he wants to come to UK, but is being persuaded to go to NC State by his 'handlers'... We shall see in the next week or two
I think that a call from Mr. John Wall is in order.
John Wall or Lebron James
Navajo4life Wrote:John Wall or Lebron James

LOL..Good point.
I really think that CJ comes here. I am starting to slip on Terrance Jones.
would love to see him in the blue and white