Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Marquis Teague Announcement Set For Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pike High School has released to the media that Marquis Teague will be announcing his college decision this Thursday at 1:30 pm EST at the Pike Freshman center. While there haven’t yet been plans made for televising the event, it is open to the media. The finalists for Teague include Kentucky, Louisville, Purdue, Indiana and Cincinnati. A commitment for UK could start making the 2011 class look legendary and a commitment for Louisville probably keeps Pitino from sinking into the recruiting oblivion. Whatever the decision…we’ll know on Thursday.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=49872
Going to UofL!
Like most sites have said, I believe that he is 60 UL 40 UK, but with a little time to think. So I think it is anyone's game.
I honestly believe that he's going to UK.... Teague has seen how Pitino uses Freshmen and that does not bold well for him if he thinks that he's 1 and done. Teague has also seen how Coach Cal uses his freshmen and how many 1 and done's that he has had over the last 3 or 4 years and how he get's them ready for the next level with Point Guards. Brandon Knight is probably 1 and done and that means that Teague can come right in and take over where Wall and Knight have left off, it's setting up to be a big weekend for the BIG BLUE
Navajo4life Wrote:I honestly believe that he's going to UK.... Teague has seen how Pitino uses Freshmen and that does not bold well for him if he thinks that he's 1 and done. Teague has also seen how Coach Cal uses his freshmen and how many 1 and done's that he has had over the last 3 or 4 years and how he get's them ready for the next level with Point Guards. Brandon Knight is probably 1 and done and that means that Teague can come right in and take over where Wall and Knight have left off, it's setting up to be a big weekend for the BIG BLUE

I dont know man. From all of the indications that I have seen, I think that Knight is really wanting to hurry and get his degree. I believe that he would not be coming up here for summer classes unless he wanted to get this degree before he goes to the NBA. So who knows, but that may actually effect Teague's choice.
He's a Cat. Gilchrist is a cat. Quincy Miller will be a Cat. And add Tony Wroten Jr. to that class as well.
^ If so then that seriously may be the greatest recriting class ever collected according to the class rankings.