Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: This week is one of most important in UK history
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is one of the biggest weeks for UK basketball in recent history. Obviously something like a national title game would be bigger, but as far as off season...this week is as big as they come.

This week

PF- Patrick Patterson will decide to be a lottery pick, or come back and try and win a national title. If he leaves he will be a top 15 pick and make millions, if he come back...He is a Pre-season ALL AMERICAN, and UK is prlly a Pre-season top 5. Gets his Jersey hung in Rupp, and goes down as one of the better ball players/people to play at UK

PG - Marquis Teague will decide on thursday his college choice. For ppl who live under a rock, he is a 5* PG, and is the #2 player rated in the class of 2011. This would give UK the top player(Gilchrist) and the next best teague. The commitment of Teague would be the 6th straight year that Coach CAL signed the top overall point guard...Pointguard University.

PF/SF/SG -Terrence Jones will make a decison very soon. Jones cancelled his visit with UF, which usually means he's already made up his mind, and ppl believe he will make the call this week. Jones is a "super-freak". He can handle the ball, shoot the ball well, take players off the drible, and put backs, and make highlight dunks. All this at 6'9" He could easily have the most upside in the whole class...........Think Lamar Odom.

SF/PF - CJ Leslie is supposed to nearing his decision. Leslie is the high school teammate of John Wall, and is supposed to love UK. Leslie is probably the most straight athletic player in the class of 10' . He plays above the rim, and would give UK a 5* player in the post that is extremly high energy. He looks to me like Kevin Garnett. This Kid has NBA ability....Jordad ALL AMERICAN, McDonalds All AMERICAN....you gotta love thos Holy Rams.

This class is already a top 3 in the nation. Coach Cal and the staff have done an awesome job, but they is potentiol in the next couple of days for this to be the week that shapes the future of UK. Can you imagine this class, with another 5* Foward like Jones or Leslie....and the return of Patterson. That would give us four 5* committs, two returning starters...a pre-season ALL AMERICAN (senior). also 2 of our top 3 reserves from 09' Liggins and Dodson on the roster as well............All of this and we could and are favored to get the committment from the top PG since John Wall, and Cals soon to be 3rd straight #1 overall class at UK!

Go BIG BLUE
How exciting..lol
Could be AWESOME!
Dodson will not be on the team next year, according to multiple sources, he has failed a mandatory NCAA drug test.... Trying to finish out the semester before transferring. CJ Leslie had his visit with Florida cancelled, not Jones... Jones is the PF from Oregeon who is considering Kansas, UK, Oregeon and Washington. Jones and Leslie would give UK the top recruiting class in the Nation for 2010, but with addition of Teague on April 22nd and the possibility of Wroten commiting, the 2011 class is going to be SICK......
I cant wait to see how it turns out for us!!
Navajo4life Wrote:Dodson will not be on the team next year, according to multiple sources, he has failed a mandatory NCAA drug test.... Trying to finish out the semester before transferring. CJ Leslie had his visit with Florida cancelled, not Jones... Jones is the PF from Oregeon who is considering Kansas, UK, Oregeon and Washington. Jones and Leslie would give UK the top recruiting class in the Nation for 2010, but with addition of Teague on April 22nd and the possibility of Wroten commiting, the 2011 class is going to be SICK......

Sorry typo on my part...no idea why I said Jones was visiting UF...my bad
CJ Leslie said he's still weighing his options and that an announcement could come with in a couple weeks