Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patterson to decide next week: Go or stay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Next week Patrick Patterson will hold a press conference to announce his decision to..... Go to the NBA? I think everyone believes Patterson is going (including me), but Patrick's mother insist that a decision has not been made.

LEX18.com reported earlier today on the press conference and included an interview with Patrick's mother, Tywanna Patterson. When asked about Patrick's decision to go to the NBA, she stated this....

Mrs. Patterson says it will be Patrick's decision. The family is spending the weekend at a reunion, then Patrick and his parents will sit down and talk.

"I will be surprised if he comes back," says Patrick's mother.

"The pros and cons say it's time for him to go."

:"If a couple of people stayed, it might be different."

After reading those comments, It looks like anyone that was holding on to that last thread of hope that Patterson would stay, might want to coming to grips with possibility of him leaving.
[URL="http://www.lex18.com/news/patterson-to-hold-press-conference/"]
[/URL]

http://www.nationofblue.com/patrick-patt...-week-901/
Pats gone. I thought he would stay too, if a few of the others stayed, but it didnt turn out that way.
Reanimate Wrote:Pats gone. I thought he would stay too, if a few of the others stayed, but it didnt turn out that way.

yea she basically gave it away that he's gone.
IMO I can see why, and if it were me I would be gone.

but for some reason, I believe Patterson is coming back. To win a national championship, to get his number in the rafters of rupp. To move up into elite status in Uk scoring history.
BYE BYE, Dont let the door hit you on the way out! Loser!
RavenBoy Wrote:BYE BYE, Dont let the door hit you on the way out! Loser!
Wow. Patterson earns his degree early, plays his heart out for three years, represents the University of Kentucky on and off the court as well as any player in history, and yet because he is contemplating taking a high paying job instead of getting his master's degree - you call him a loser? Wow. Unbelievable.
yea for real Why call the kid aloser

thats not even called for, why say such a statement, i dont care if he was a one in done...GROW UP..

Dude, you cant be serious?

He bashes all kentucky players that leave,. These kids owe us nothing,
He has to be joking....... right. Or am I just giving too much credit.
Wow! No Class when you make a comment like that. I am glad we got Patterson for three years. Imagine if he left last year.
Wow..."loser"

Patrick Patterson has started nearly every game for 3 years, Won an SEC regular season title, won an SEC tourney, and two high school state titles at Huntington High before all of this. He will also be a graduate of college in around a month. Great Player/person at UK.

Happy for P.Pat not matter what he does.

Loser? He's going to the NBA and will make millions. Compare that to what you do.
lol...
how is he a loser he stayed longer than cuz and wall combined