Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dime Magazine reports Lamb to UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dime magazine reports Doron Lamb to UK. Just saw Wymt report it as well a minute ago.

http://dimemag.com/2010/04/breaking-news...-kentucky/
Great, It will be nice to have a shooter in the dribble drive offence to keep teams out of the zone. Is Selby still leaning towards Kansas, or do we have a shot at him as well.
Very nice!
IMO, a good comparison to Lamb is Gerald Fitch. Neither will blow you away with athleticism and neither has the "WOW" factor, but they are great shooters, well rounded players, and pretty good (not elite) defenders,

Fitch had a much quicker release, but Lamb is a more polished ball handler and better at finishing in traffic then Fitch was at this time.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:IMO, a good comparison to Lamb is Gerald Fitch. Neither will blow you away with athleticism and neither has the "WOW" factor, but they are great shooters, well rounded players, and pretty good (not elite) defenders,

Fitch had a much quicker release, but Lamb is a more polished ball handler and better at finishing in traffic then Fitch was at this time.

:Thumbs:
We now have us a Point Guard, a shooting guard and a terrific Center, all we need now is our Power Forward (leslie/jones) and our 3 man Miller is back and we will get depth with Ross, Liggins, Thornton and Dodson if he comes back and gives up the pot smoking..... However, our 2011 class will be the BEST CLASS IN HISTORY of RECRUITING.
Dodson, man you gotta quit tokin up, and come be apart of greatness. lol
Reanimate Wrote:Dodson, man you gotta quit tokin up, and come be apart of greatness. lol

:lmao:
Navajo4life Wrote:We now have us a Point Guard, a shooting guard and a terrific Center, all we need now is our Power Forward (leslie/jones) and our 3 man Miller is back and we will get depth with Ross, Liggins, Thornton and Dodson if he comes back and gives up the pot smoking..... However, our 2011 class will be the BEST CLASS IN HISTORY of RECRUITING.

:thatsfunn
Reanimate Wrote:Dodson, man you gotta quit tokin up, and come be apart of greatness. lol

Lmao!!!
I love the game that Doron Lamb has. He is gonna stretch the D for Kantar, and open up lanes for Knight to drive, cause they wont be able to double him
I am getting really excited for this teams potential. I love the range that they will have and the depth of good players. I think it could shape up to be another fantastic year.
WHO CARES! Its doesnt matter until it come out of his mouth. Dime Magazine lol are you serious?
RavenBoy Wrote:WHO CARES! Its doesnt matter until it come out of his mouth. Dime Magazine lol are you serious?

Looks like DIME MAGAZINE called it right:flame:
RavenBoy Wrote:WHO CARES! Its doesnt matter until it come out of his mouth. Dime Magazine lol are you serious?

Your a very angry Person Smile
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I am getting really excited for this teams potential. I love the range that they will have and the depth of good players. I think it could shape up to be another fantastic year.

Elite 8 is fantastic? Billy G could have got them there before too long.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Elite 8 is fantastic? Billy G could have got them there before too long.

Okay, so you obviously did not think that a 35-3 record was a successful year. Yes the same amount of wins as your Blue Devils. Man I really do not know too many people who think that this season was not a surprise. Man as for the Billy comments I will just leave that alone.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Okay, so you obviously did not think that a 35-3 record was a successful year. Yes the same amount of wins as your Blue Devils. Man I really do not know too many people who think that this season was not a surprise. Man as for the Billy comments I will just leave that alone.

When was the last time UK hung up a banner in Rupp for having the most regular season wins?
Or, most wins overall, which I should have stated.
Im not like a lot of other fans and I do not think too many would say that it was a bad year to get to the elite 8 and win 35 games with and SEC crown. No they do not hang a banner but that would not mean that out of 108 years of basketball 101 of the season were unsuccessful.
Dime Mag. has got their stuff in line.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Im not like a lot of other fans and I do not think too many would say that it was a bad year to get to the elite 8 and win 35 games with and SEC crown. No they do not hang a banner but that would not mean that out of 108 years of basketball 101 of the season were unsuccessful.

No one said UK had an unsuccessful year, you were the one who used that word. I'm saying I don't think UK had a "fantastic" year like you described it.

lol, tell me about it!
PC_You_Know Wrote:Elite 8 is fantastic? Billy G could have got them there before too long.

I actually agree with ya.
PC_You_Know Wrote:No one said UK had an unsuccessful year, you were the one who used that word. I'm saying I don't think UK had a "fantastic" year like you described it.

I said the word unsuccessful? I will just have to politely disagree saying that UK had a fantastic year. 35 wins, SEC title, SEC tourney title, 2000th win, Elite 8 appearance: one year removed from the NIT... Which Billy had us in.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I said the word unsuccessful? I will just have to politely disagree saying that UK had a fantastic year. 35 wins, SEC title, SEC tourney title, 2000th win, Elite 8 appearance: one year removed from the NIT... Which Billy had us in.

Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Im not like a lot of other fans and I do not think too many would say that it was a bad year to get to the elite 8 and win 35 games with and SEC crown. No they do not hang a banner but that would not mean that out of 108 years of basketball 101 of the season were unsuccessful.

Yeah man, I'm pretty sure you used the word unsuccessful. Funny that you use the word 1 post prior and then it just slips your mind. Almost as if you couldn't scroll up and re-read your post to see if you said it.