Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Recuriting News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a day! I have been a texting machine today as I have a lot of news for everyone who is wondering the names of the players that will fill the 2010-11 roster for the Kentucky Wildcats. I am going to try to do one of these post as often as I need to so the Nation will know what is going on in the recruiting world. Everyone one of these are from very good sources and I am pretty much quoting what they are telling me. Well, lets get to it.
  • The news that everyone is wondering about has to be Doron Lamb's decision coming Saturday during the Jordan Brand Classic. If I was a Kentucky fan I would make sure I was watching the game because my source has told me that Lamb is definitely coming to Lexington. Great news for Kentucky fans and having Knight and Lamb in the backcourt will be a great duo.
  • My next information is one that really blew me away. i wrote last night that I thought that Kentucky had to find a post player to go with Enes Kanter, which is probably more of a power forward anyway. My source told me that Eloy Vargas is on Cal's radar and look for him to become a Cat in the next couple of weeks. My source told me 98% he would be coming to Lexington. Vargas played for Florida and played 9 games his freshman year for the Gators. Vargas, along with Miami Dade Community College head coach Matt Eisele, are really close to Coach Orlando Antigua. Vargas is a 6'11" center which could fill the void in the paint left by Cousins and Patterson.
  • Not all of the news I have heard is good news I am afraid. Sources have told me that C.J. Leslie is probably not coming to Kentucky. Leslie wants to stay closer to home and is probably going to make his committment to the NC State Wolfpack. I am really surprised by this because I thought John Wall would really push Kentucky over the top with Leslie's recruitment. This is one tip I hope is wrong.
  • Another thing I heard is Terrence Jones and Terrence Ross are both probably going to Washington. West Coast guys want to stay on the left coast, and there is a very good chance that this is going to happen. I was wrong, this is the second tip I hope is wrong.
  • Marcus Thorton is probably going to end up deciding between Kentucky and Georgia Tech and we will probably hear something next week about his decision.
  • Another name I keep hearing is Chris Hill. He is a 6'8" shooting guard from Christian Faith Center Academy in Raleigh, North Carolina. He would be an option only because of the Cat's not getting Leslie or Jones. He is having some trouble qualifying, but my source says he is working on qualifying and it is looking bright.
  • My dream of getting Josh Selby was just that. A dream. I have heard from a very good source that Selby is going to Kansas like everyone thought he would. I hope this is wrong too. Don't you?

http://www.nationofblue.com/recruiting-s...s-day-889/
Man the more and more I hear about Eloy Vargas the more I like the potential of getting him.
Let's hope the tip about Leslie is wrong. We could use him.

As for Jones and Ross, I could see Jones staying on the left coast but Ross could be persueded to come down to Lex.
Gee.... Thanks for all the great news. LOL
Where are you getting all this?
king360 Wrote:Where are you getting all this?

there is a link to the article
-Lamb to UK is a done deal.
-Selby to UK is not likely at all
--------------

IMO UK will sign either CJ Leslie or Terrance Jones....but.....we could miss out on both because of a certain PF that could returning.
John Wall has indicated that he expects CJ Leslie to follow him to Kentucky