Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Let the dominoes start falling!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes. it is that beloved time of the year that UK fans wait for every year now since calipari is now the coach.

And tomorrow...the dominoes will fall, as in brandon knight, and michael gilchrist, and maybe others.

Brandon Knight is rated by some the #1 pg and player in the nation and will make his decision tomorrow at 4pm est on espnu. The #1 player and sf in the class of 2011 is expected to make his decision as well tomorrow with knight on espnu, both of these guys are expected to sign with uk.

Marquis Teague #1 pg in the class of 2011 is expected to make his decision any day now, and i look for it to come within the next day or 2 if Gilchrist commits to uk, which is very likely.

Saturday another big day, josh selby, doron lamb along with others are expected to announce there decisions at halftime at the jordan brand classic.

Yes, this is a big week, and tomorrow is expected to go in the history books if Knight and Gilchrist sign with UK as a day where any team as ever picked up more than 1 5 star recruit in 1 day.

Everyone including me, are on the edge of their chairs and cannot wait till tomorrow, so as the title says..let the dominoes start falling!:rockon:
I really wish I was not in school (classes at UK), so I could lean back and watch all of this unfold with out stressing about it. Cant not wait to see this class begin to fill out. I think that they will pave the way for Leslie, Jones and Lamb. Monster class right there and then Teague and Miller to get a jump start on quite possibly the best class ever.
Pfft!!!

You could not win a title with Wall and Company. How is this next bunch of "One and Done's" going to be any different for Calipari?
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Pfft!!!

You could not win a title with Wall and Company. How is this next bunch of "One and Done's" going to be any different for Calipari?

Those one and done where 40 minutes away from the final four. They should have had no problem but the teams problem got to them and it was not experience, it was shooting. I can stand it when people say something like experience is the reason we lost, how does experience will the other team score 8 threes in one half and allows you to shoot 2-30 for threes? Sorry I will take my chances with the one and doner studs.