Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Blue/White Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone going
I am going and taking my kids..This will be the first time we have went though so does anyone know if we need tickets?
When is it? I would love to go.
Anyone have a date?

I want to see the QB battle. Even though it doesnt mean anything, Hartline threw 3 picks last season, and got beat by the second team offense, and still was the starter.

To be fair, Ive been hearing good stuff about all the 3 qb's accourding to spring practice.
The Iceboxx Wrote:Anyone have a date?

I want to see the QB battle. Even though it doesnt mean anything, Hartline threw 3 picks last season, and got beat by the second team offense, and still was the starter.

To be fair, Ive been hearing good stuff about all the 3 qb's accourding to spring practice.

Its April the 24th at 1 PM
The Iceboxx Wrote:Anyone have a date?

Same here. I heard that the team looks a little better than what was expected. I hope that next season is a a successful start to operation win, bringing around 7 or 8 wins and a bowl game
I would love to go ,but my Son is getting married on that day,just my luck.:HitWall:
fanofBBN Wrote:I am going and taking my kids..This will be the first time we have went though so does anyone know if we need tickets?

Nope, it is free to the public. Didn't go last year but I was able to got he year before and it was a good time. Great chance to get to see Commonwealth Stadium without having to fight through a very large crowd.
Rocky Top Wrote:I would love to go ,but my Son is getting married on that day,just my luck.:HitWall:

LOL , in the grand scheme of things I think you are making a mistake! Just kidding! That is one the most important days and well worthy of pushing away UK sports.
where lol
back_in_black Wrote:where lol

Where is the game? Commonwealth Stadium
If the offensive line steps it up, and plays older than their exp. UK could be very dangerous on offense.

UK returns two starting QB's (Hartline & Newton)
UK returns their leading rusher (Derrick Locke)
UK returns all their recieving corp ( Cobb, Mathews, LaRod King, Aaron Boyd)
Uk returns a couple of solid O-Lineman ( Murphey, Durham, Warford)

THis is great for the Cats future, I dont think I'm counting wrond, but that might be 7 starters on offense coming back.
-------------

Defensivly UK will miss Corey Peters, Micah Johnson, and Sam Maxwell so much.

Some players that have major PT coming back.

Dequin Evans-DE
Ricky Lumpkin-DT
Danny Travathon-LB
Randell Burden-CB
Paul Wafrond-CB
Winston Guy-FS.

Thats 3 or 4 starters returning in the secondary