Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: USA 101 / World 97
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The USA Junior National team won . But for all you CATS fans, Ernes Kanter had a double-double with 34 points.
Enes Kanter is amazing. No doubt he will only spend 1 year at UK.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Enes Kanter is amazing. No doubt he will only spend 1 year at UK.

Coming into this game, I told my brother that I believed that Kanter would stay 2-3 years, and he continued to go out and prove me wrong. He'll defiently come in and make a big impact. If i'm not mistaken, his 34 points was a new game record. Dirk scored 33 back when he was in it.
Actually, might Kanter have to stay 2 years because he won't meet the NBA age minimum? He's only 17 right now. I thought you had to be 19 to enter the NBA, and usually that means 1 year of college for most basketball players.
Now this is the kind of players we need at UK! Louisville can have all the other scrubs!
RavenBoy Wrote:Now this is the kind of players we need at UK! Louisville can have all the other scrubs!

That's real nice.
^ True!
Enes Kanter is awesome. We are going to miss Cousins, and Orton, but this kid is the real deal. He was playing against the best players in the country and dominated.

He's also not a one and done. I LOVE IT, he should be the #1 ranked post player in the country when the final rankings come out.
How did the other, hopefully, future UK players do.(Kight, Howard)
Knight played OK, he finished with 5 points/4 assist
FootballManiac Wrote:How did the other, hopefully, future UK players do.(Kight, Howard)

Sorry, (Knight, Jones)
Kanter will be a beast next year. I think that he will sure up that Center spot, Even if Orton doesnt come back.
Kanter is going to be the best Big man in college basketball, if performs like he did at the Hoops summit.
34 points wow
PC_You_Know Wrote:Actually, might Kanter have to stay 2 years because he won't meet the NBA age minimum? He's only 17 right now. I thought you had to be 19 to enter the NBA, and usually that means 1 year of college for most basketball players.

I'm pretty sure it's 19 or one year removed from high school.

Kanter obviously proved he has the skill to leave for the NBA after one year, but his father is a fairly wealthy doctor. Hopefully his family will want him to get an education, but I find it unlikely.
Aslan Wrote:[/B]

That's real nice.

:lmao: