Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: One Shining Moment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone else think last nights one shining moment was the worst ever?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:anyone else think last nights one shining moment was the worst ever?
I agree
Why?
I did not like it. The old version was much more exciting to watch and listen too. This is one of my favorite things about the tournament and look forward to it every year but was very disappointed with the new version.
Cant blame her, Gotta blame CBS on this one. Kinda rubbed it in out face with WV player doing the Jon Wall Dance! funny though.
RavenBoy Wrote:Cant blame her, Gotta blame CBS on this one. Kinda rubbed it in out face with WV player doing the Jon Wall Dance! funny though.

Don't blame her at all, it is all on CBS for messing up a great moment of the tourny. I thought the dance was pretty funny as well.
I'll never watch it again if CBS doesn't go back to the old version. Like others have said, it's one of my favorite moments of the NCAA but I was totally disappointed with the "new" version.
I'm not just complaining because it didn't show much uk...Did anyone else notice it didn't show Evan Turner in the video? Probably the first time ever one shining moment has failed to show the player of the year.
If you were on a team that beat UK, you wouldnt do the john wall??I would! I mean before a game you see them dancing and stuff on tv...you know that bothers the other team to see them been cocky! (which i like) and to beat them makes it even better! Its all about who is dancing at the end!
theVILLE Wrote:If you were on a team that beat UK, you wouldnt do the john wall??I would! I mean before a game you see them dancing and stuff on tv...you know that bothers the other team to see them been cocky! (which i like) and to beat them makes it even better! Its all about who is dancing at the end!

Thank god WVU wasn't...that's the first time I have EVER wanted Duke to win.

I still feel bad about rooting for them...Sad
vundy33 Wrote:Thank god WVU wasn't...that's the first time I have EVER wanted Duke to win.

I still feel bad about rooting for them...Sad

Why cheer against WV??? I mean i was for butler adn Mich st in the final four but thats cause they were the underdog...my uncle said he didnt care who won as long as WV didnt! Cause they beat UK
theVILLE Wrote:Why cheer against WV??? I mean i was for butler adn Mich st in the final four but thats cause they were the underdog...my uncle said he didnt care who won as long as WV didnt! Cause they beat UK

I was about the same. I wanted WV to get beat by 30
I wasn't going to post this, but since everyone wants to bash WVU just because they beat your almighty, beloved Cats you have left me no choice. A true blue UK fan would never cheer for dUKe after 1992.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqF0utAX6FE"]YouTube- The Wall Dance Comes Crumblin Down[/nomedia]
ImagineThat! Wrote:I wasn't going to post this, but since everyone wants to bash WVU just because they beat your almighty, beloved Cats you have left me no choice. A true blue UK fan would never cheer for dUKe after 1992.

this is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i was on WV i would do the john wall as well
Ive watched this a few times to get a good laugh lol