Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Duke vs. (5) Butler (NCAA Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts?

IMO a pathetic championship game, lol.
Duke by 10+

I don't want that but they are a team that can match-up with Butler and can shoot with them.
I want butler to win but i dont see them doing it....I think duke is playing some of the best basketball right now as anyone
I hope Butler pulls this win out, I hate Duke.
No offense to any Duke fans, but i hate Duke. Go Butler!
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:thoughts?

IMO a pathetic championship game, lol.

C'mon Colonel. Don't hate lol
You have the smallest school in the tourney with the youngest coach matched up with a perennial power house.
I picked Duke for the championship before the tourney and they definitely played better than anyone in the tourney.
Kansas lost to a 9 seed, Syracuse falls to a streaking 5 seed , and UK did only lose to a 2 seed, but probably played their worst game all year.
Duke put it together at tournament time and that's what it takes.

Duke by 20

I will say this though....
If Duke overlooks this team and doesn't box out and play sloppy they could be in for it.
I trust Coach K will not let that happen though.
zaga_fan Wrote:C'mon Colonel. Don't hate lol
You have the smallest school in the tourney with the youngest coach matched up with a perennial power house.
I picked Duke for the championship before the tourney and they definitely played better than anyone in the tourney.
Kansas lost to a 9 seed, Syracuse falls to a streaking 5 seed , and UK did only lose to a 2 seed, but probably played their worst game all year.
Duke put it together at tournament time and that's what it takes.

Duke by 20

I will say this though....
If Duke overlooks this team and doesn't box out and play sloppy they could be in for it.
I trust Coach K will not let that happen though.

WOW!!! I am agreeing with you! lol...Coach k will have his boys ready! But i have to say that i am pulling for BUTLER! and Shelvin Mack!
Butler is finally going to run out of juice and Duke will end up scoring around 70. Duke will win by like 11 and get a championship they don't deserve. This year's tourney has sucked balls.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Butler is finally going to run out of juice and Duke will end up scoring around 70. Duke will win by like 11 and get a championship they don't deserve. This year's tourney has sucked balls.

a Championship they dont deserve... your pathetic..
NYY10 Wrote:a Championship they dont deserve... your pathetic..

They really don't.
Why dont they?

lets hear it!!
NYY10 Wrote:Why dont they?

lets hear it!!

They had by far the easiest road of any team to the title.
Duke has played well in this tournament,and if they keep it up for one more game,Coach K will have his 4th Champingship.And I think he will get it tonight.But still I will be pulling for Butler to pull the upset.
Go Butler but Duke will destroy them. Unless the Ncaa really wants Butler to win, so it will make the 96 seed tourny look better.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:They had by far the easiest road of any team to the title.

really,, who did UK have to play that was so hard, besides WV.. they was nobody in that bracket other then WV..NOBODY..

It don't matter if Duke had the hardest or the easiest bracket, they made it to where it matters, The Championship Game.. WHO EVER WINS, DESERVES IT.. just because UK didnt make it, doesn't mean any other team dont deserve it. thats dumb!!!
Is anyone watching this game? Call a foul against dook. Jesus.
same thing can be said bout Butler... they sure are letting them play!
NYY10 Wrote:a Championship they dont deserve... your pathetic..
Don't get mad and start calling people names. I never said anything about you so don't get all butt hurt because i called out your team.
They had the easiest bracket, ESPN even said that. They arguebly should not have been a #1 seed. WVU should have. And yes I know Duke beat them 20 but that doesn't change the fact the committe got it wrong before the tourney.

Your still gonna win the championship, so smile.
oK, SERIOUSLY ILL GIVE CREDIT WHEN CREDIT IS DUE, BUT COME ON IF THAT WAS AN OFFENSIVE FOUL ILL NEVER WATCH BASKETBALL AGAIN. THERE SCREWING BUTLER RIGHT IN THE CHEEKS.
Joshua Aaron Moore Yea. No reason to play the game if the winner is pre-destined by money-hungry media moguls and zebras
No one will ever understand my level of hatred for kyle singler.
king360 Wrote:No one will ever understand my level of hatred for kyle singler.

I do.
He goes for the dunk.......No Way. THROW HIM TO THE GROUND THEY WONT CALL NOTHING.
Zoubek fouls and it doesn't matter.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Butler is finally going to run out of juice and Duke will end up scoring around 70. Duke will win by like 11 and get a championship they don't deserve. This year's tourney has sucked balls.

Agreed.
king360 Wrote:No one will ever understand my level of hatred for kyle singler.

I think I do because I would say that my hatred for scheyer is about the same.