Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mid-Bluegrass Conference 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will be the top teams in the Mid-Bluegrass Conference next year? Will Shelby West (8th grade will be called Martha Layne Collins) win the conference championship again?
YES, end of story
How many times has Shelby West won the conference? It has to be quite a few times.
I know that we have won it the last 7 years that I have been there, the conference tournament and 5 out of the last 7 years regular season
We need one more team for our scrimmage event on Saturday 8/7/2010, in Independence KY (41051.) Round Robin Format. If any teams from this conference would be interested PM me for details.

Thanks
Sorry about the late reply, but we're having our own jamboree that day in Shelby County...
Is Boyle Co. or Woodford Co. in this conference?? Corbin plays both of these teams... Boyle @ our place in the mini pigskin classic and play Woodford Co. @ Lex. Cath Bowl. Any info. about Boyle? Their HS team is outstanding so Iam guessing their middle school team is not too far behind. I saw their HS team play at the Cumberland pigskin last yr. and Corbin HS will be playing Boyle in the Pigskin this yr.
Neither one of these two teams are in our conference.
Navajo4life Wrote:Neither one of these two teams are in our conference.
tks...do you know what conference they are in.
redhound93 Wrote:tks...do you know what conference they are in.

I think that Woodford County is in the Blugrass Conference but I am not 100% sure.
It is the Bluegrass Conference... I believe that conference stretches up to Madison County and goes all the way to Scott County and Woodford County. There are 2 divisions in that conference and the two division champions play for a Conference Championship.
Wassup Navjo4Life looking forward to playing you guys again this year. Have you all played in any passing tourney's? We have been in 2 tourney's, won the one in Spencer County and placed 2nd to a very good Knoxville team at the UK 7 on 7. We are going to be kinda small this year but the kids all have big hearts. Looks like we get you guys on our home field this year good luck to ya.
They have not played in passing tournaments this year, numbers are down this year with kids playing and we don't have the skill players that we have had in the past...