Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Country Roads take d00k Home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For all dUKe haters....

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryESEko78bc"]YouTube- Country Roads...Send Dook Home[/nomedia]
Rat face??? lol
dont look like its gonna happen this year bub!!
congrats to WV on a good year, i hope Bulter is ok..
I hope he is alright too. Bob Huggins showed why he was a great coach when Butler got hurt, rushing to the court, hes a great coach!
What a heart by the Huggy Bear!
Oh well, it was a great ride. I just hope it is not another 51 years before we are back in the Final Four again.
I doubt it will be, Huggins is a good coach and will continue to get good players. As a die hard UK fan I was rooting for you all last night. Too bad they came up short. Good luck next season!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Oh well, it was a great ride. I just hope it is not another 51 years before we are back in the Final Four again.

I dont think you have to worry about that. Huggins is a great coach and he'll be back, thats for sure. It might not be next year, or the year after that.. but it wont be long
NYY10 Wrote:I dont think you have to worry about that. Huggins is a great coach and he'll be back, thats for sure. It might not be next year, or the year after that.. but it wont be long

Agreed, with Huggins there they can very well be back in a year or two. I would love to have seen WVU go all the way. Grats to Duke though for beating the teams that they should have to get the title.