Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Evan Turner named AP Player of the Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No surprise here.
Nope not to me...I really wouldnt be all that surprised if he were #1 or #2 pick this season either
theVILLE Wrote:Nope not to me...I really wouldnt be all that surprised if he were #1 or #2 pick this season either

I agree. Whoever picks first (most likely the Nets) will probably lose a little sleep over that decision.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I agree. Whoever picks first (most likely the Nets) will probably lose a little sleep over that decision.

IF they get the #1 pick...my Sacramento Kings had the worst record and ended up picking 4th (getting Tyreke Evans A SUPER STEAL!)

Whoever picks 1st will not have to worry because I believe Wall and Turner will both be GREAT in the NBA.
Great comeback story for the year, but I don't think he was the best player in the country.
I think he deserved it. Like the rest of you, I wouldnt be surprised to see him go as the #1 pick.
I think he deserved it, however I feel Wall is a better player. The difference is Wall had other high talented players on his team and no one player had to carry the load. Turner had little help and had to take control of the game, which lead to his great statistics. But like it said Turner deserved it, he played great all year long.
Can't really complain. He seems to be a better player right now than Wall but Wall is seen as having more potential.