Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Next Head Coach at Marshall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many fans believe are saying this

Brad Greenburg from Radford University
Billy Gillespie- former UK coach
Billy Kennedy- Murray State coach
They can't afford to get into a pay battle. They just mortgaged the school to pay Doc Holliday as football coach. I have also seen the name Mike D'Antoni and current Herd assistant Brett Nelson.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:They can't afford to get into a pay battle. They just mortgaged the school to pay Doc Holliday as football coach. I have also seen the name Mike D'Antoni and current Herd assistant Brett Nelson.

why would he leave the Knicks??? he's making more money then he would at marshall
In their delusional minds, Herd fans think he would not be hard to get.
Where did Jones go...
bondjamesbond Wrote:where did jones go...

ucf
Strikeout King Wrote:why would he leave the Knicks??? he's making more money then he would at marshall

He played at Marshall and he's not winning with the Knicks.
Made some phone calls to Huntington. AD is being tight lipped. Gillispie's name has not surfaced as of yet. Numerous asst coaches from around the country has pooped up. Two people with local ties are being mentioned.

Mark Cline .. Williamson High and Wake Forest standout. He is currently the asst coach at Oklahoma.

Frankie Smith Jr. Former coach of Tug Valley High School. Present head coach at Saginaw Valley State.
I wonder if their is any chance Kelly Wells might get some consideration for this job?
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:In their delusional minds, Herd fans think he would not be hard to get.

You got that straight.
Kelly Wells would be an excellent choice and given the opportunity I think he would do well.