Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky/Nebraska Updates (Women's)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Halftime

Kentucky 43

Nebraska 34
lead extended now to 15 early in the second half...Women are playing lose and are running in transition
lead is 17 with 15:44 to play
Go Lady Cats
wow there playing great
So, if the UK women's team wins this game they did something the men's didn't. Beat a team ranked higher than them.
They are very impressive on defense, especially for such a small team.
got to stop the bleeding Nebraska has hit a few big shots and have cut a UK 19 point lead to 12 with 3:52 left
What a shot that just went in
12 point lead 72-60 2:50 to play UK ball
turnover and Nebraska scores 72-62, then a foul off the in bounds, Dunlap at the line for 2
misses the front end of the 1 and 1, Nebraska scored, turnover ky 72-64
i dont watch much womens bball, do they not have a 10 second rule like the men coming across the backcourt, i seen several times they took like 15 seconds..
SNowden misses the 3, put back Mathies 74-64
huge 3 by Nebraskas Moor 74-67 52.3 left to play
cuppett777 Wrote:i dont watch much womens bball, do they not have a 10 second rule like the men coming across the backcourt, i seen several times they took like 15 seconds..

no they do not which I dont agree with because you do in high school then you dont in college makes no sense to me
bad decision by Dunlap had the kick out to run down the clock and was blocked, Neb got the ball down low and missed the shot, Kentucky gets the loose ball and calls a timeout, 28 second left up 74-67
got the ball into Dunlap blocking call 26.2 at the line now for the 1 and 1
Turner fould out with 4 points
Dunlap has struggled from the line only 55 percent on the year but comes up clutch and hits 2 lead extended to nine
Nebraska misses the 3 Kentucky rebound and is fouled with 16 left
misses front end but ball out on Neb
Nebraska no longer fouling Kentucky wins 76-67 and will meet Oklahoma in the elite 8
congrats to the Lady Cats maybe they can show the guys how to hit 3 and shoot free throws,lol
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:no they do not which I dont agree with because you do in high school then you dont in college makes no sense to me

thats crazy i would stay back there all day and make them foul me,lol, what about the wnba?
Congrats Lady Cats on a big win.