Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Duke 78 - (3) Baylor 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woo baby! Nice to be back in the Final Four!
I couldnt understand why Baylor was playing a Zone when Duke is a great 3 point shooting team?
Too bad Duke won but oh well!
Baylor's defense confused me, but whatever. 11 final 4's under Coach K!
Love seeing Duke win again.
Go Devils!!!!
i believe the National Championship will be going To Cameron Indoor!
oh yea.. Go Duke!!
Glad to see them back in the final 4, to be honest, I really didn't think they would get this far. West Virginia is gonna be a real hard game for the blue devils, im hope their ready and dont show up like they did tonight or I think WVU wins..but anyways.. Go Duke.. Keep rolling baby!!
Strikeout King Wrote:i believe the National Championship will be going To Cameron Indoor!

God, I hope not.
Louisville and UK get bounced out and Duke's in the final 4 with a good chance to win it. Wonderful, just wonderful.
Duke is by far the favorite, but we no what happends everytime someone is the favorite this year! lol...I think WV will have to play just as good of not better to beat duke! They are a great shooting team and WV cant let them shoot 30 3's or 30 FT's cause duke will make you pay!
theVILLE Wrote:Duke is by far the favorite, but we no what happends everytime someone is the favorite this year! lol...I think WV will have to play just as good of not better to beat duke! They are a great shooting team and WV cant let them shoot 30 3's or 30 FT's cause duke will make you pay!

100% correct. With all the 3 pointers Duke shoots, if Duke was to get to the line 30 times against WV, the Mountaineers better hope they get to the line 40 just to stay in the game.
PC_You_Know Wrote:100% correct. With all the 3 pointers Duke shoots, if Duke was to get to the line 30 times against WV, the Mountaineers better hope they get to the line 40 just to stay in the game.

No they better hope that they hit alot of threes if they want to stay in the game
dUKe will not go 0-20 from the three point line, but I wonder if they can handle the 1/2 court trap that WVU will throw at them. What I like about the Devils in the match-up is that their big men are deceivingly agile and can play with the athletic Moutaineers. I'm pulling for WVU, but this is a match-up that dUKe can make their style of play work against. Huggin's has beat Coach K before in the tourney, let's see if he can do it again.
I Think the 3 S' will be to much for baylor to handle good luck tonight Devils bring that championship back to Cameron Indoor Stadium
DukeFan4life Wrote:I Think the 3 S' will be to much for baylor to handle good luck tonight Devils bring that championship back to Cameron Indoor Stadium

???. Duke beat Baylor, Their playing Butler tonight lol