Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: When will we know something?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cal said he was going to talk with his players, the ones who are considering the NBA, after the season is over with. Well now we have reached that point. WHEN do you think he talks to his players and when do you think he, or any of the players, announce the decisions that they have made? I know this thread is similar to many previous ones but no one has discussed the time-line for our beloved players return/departure. What are your thoughts?
I believe that Wall and Cousins will announce REALLY soon.

Bledsoe and Orton will probably wait to see who goes and stays.
If i were wall or cousins i would go as well as patterson! I wouldnt consider anything else...Bledose and orton i would test the NBA but not hire an agent yet!
I think wall, cousins, patterson, and bledose will end up leaving and orton will stay another year
It will be a while for everybody except Cousins and Wall. They both already know pretty much where they stand as far as the draft. Patterson has been projected in a few possible situations and Bledsoe has as well. I think those guys will wait to see what their stock is in the coming months before making a decision. Orton is coming back, he will start next year, put up massive numbers, and go early first round in 2011.