Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Great game guys!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:1:
congrats to WV, they shoot the lights out from 3
Congrats to WV. They came to play.
Good game
LOL..While I am laughing hysterically, I knew this very thread would have been started by DDNF..All in all, Ill take 35-3. Most wins since the '98 35-4 championship year, and the Cats are back where they belong, and thats in the same breath as the elite teams again. Great season Cats, and congrats WVU. I hope you beat Baylor, and then I hope Butler beats you Big Grin
I learned along time ago that you do not gloat over big wins. That crap belongs on smackboards and this is not one. This win tonight puts to rest the dark memories of that infamous game with Notre Dame for all the marbles in 89 and the 13-9 loss to Pitt in 07. I was not alive when WVU lost to Cal in the 59 title game. In fact, the loss to Louisville in the Elite Eight game in 05 did not bother me. I was just happy to see WVU get that far. I said going in that the WVU/UK winner will win the national title. After tonight, I have no doubts.
I guess WVU is my team to hope for winning it all now. Good luck guys, take the trophy home.
Let's go........mountaineers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I learned along time ago that you do not gloat over big wins. That crap belongs on smackboards and this is not one. This win tonight puts to rest the dark memories of that infamous game with Notre Dame for all the marbles in 89 and the 13-9 loss to Pitt in 07. I was not alive when WVU lost to Cal in the 59 title game. In fact, the loss to Louisville in the Elite Eight game in 05 did not bother me. I was just happy to see WVU get that far. I said going in that the WVU/UK winner will win the national title. After tonight, I have no doubts.

You should have doubts. WV won in less than convincing manor to a team that played just about as bad as possible. I do not expect that to happen in your next game or 2. Congrads and good luck the rest of the way.
sstack Wrote:You should have doubts. WV won in less than convincing manor to a team that played just about as bad as possible. I do not expect that to happen in your next game or 2. Congrads and good luck the rest of the way.

Well it is quite obvious that you have not seen WVU play very much all year. Huggy's teams have NEVER been great offensive teams. We have taken stretches where we went several minutes without scoring. Huggy's teams are known for three things....taking care of the ball, rebounding, and defense.
Lol, I have never seen a team that can't hardly score to start games keep on winning. I am starting to get greedy now. I was delighted that WVU made it to the Sweet 16 and the Elite 8. Now I am staring to realize that they might be able to pull this thing out.