Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Duke vs. (3) Baylor (NCAA - Elite Eight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions and thoughts?
Baylor in close one
Baylor I believe wins this one.
As much as I would like to see UK stomp on Duke's title hopes, I think Baylor will be too strong and athletic for Duke.
^ I agree. But hopefully Duke will pull through. I'd much rather see UK end there season than Baylor....Go Duke!
in think Baylor wins and then could give the Cats some trouble in the final 4,thats if they both win and make it there..
Duke wins by 4
cuppett777 Wrote:in think Baylor wins and then could give the Cats some trouble in the final 4,thats if they both win and make it there..

I guess this goes down as "Don't county your chickens before they hatch"
Anyone who knows me know's I'm not a dUKe fan, so my pick against them is not because I dislike them. At this stage, I don't want to see a #1 seed in the Final four. They way this tourney has worked out set's it up for the "Cinderella" story. That said, Baylor is more than capable of beating the Devils, and it would not be an upset. Baylor has the tools, and may even be the best team that is left in the tournament. Their run at the end of the season made me notice this team and I knew they could go deep. A Final Four appearance is not a stretch at all.
Against what most pick above but I say Duke will win today. In a very good close game.