Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Kansas State vs. (5) Butler (NCAA - Elite Eight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions and thoughts?
Butler in a close one
Strikeout King Wrote:Butler in a close one

Hope your right, I don't like K-state. I also need them to get beat to have chance winning some money.
Somebody again explain to me why Mack was not recruited to Kentucky.
FBALL Wrote:Somebody again explain to me why Mack was not recruited to Kentucky.
Because Billy Gillispie was UK's coach. I attended a game at Hinkle Fieldhouse last season and I immediately asked myself the same question. Mack knows how to play the game. He looks like a fullback and moves like a small point guard.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Because Billy Gillispie was UK's coach. I attended a game at Hinkle Fieldhouse last season and I immediately asked myself the same question. Mack knows how to play the game. He looks like a fullback and moves like a small point guard.

i saw Mack play 1 time, that was 2005/6. we invited Bryan Station to come up to Estill and participate in our 82 Food Mart Classic and they Played Bullitt Central and Won 88-56. Shelvin Is good!
It was not only Gillispie. Pitino didn't. Tubby didn't. I thought he should have won Mr. Basketball over Miller. Alot of people really missed the boat by not recruiting him.
Gus Johnson is killing me. If he say PURE one more time I swear I'm going "The Ring" on him, crawling through the tv and punching him right in those goofy glasses.
I tell ya, Butler has some guts. This is the most technically sound team Ive seen this year.
WOW. Butler is going to the Final Four!!