Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (6) Tennessee 76 - (2) Ohio State 73 (NCAA - Sweet 16)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16
Nice thread...lol...UT played a great game.....great offenese,outstanding defense and coach pearl played it smart with the substitutions....after their performance tonight imo there is a great possibility they will go to the final
Great game by the Vols! I don't think I've ever been more proud of a UT basketball team. Great to FINALLY get that Elite 8 monkey off of our back. If this team keeps showing up, then you never know...
I hope Tennessee can beat Michigan State Sunday.
this was a great game to watch in person,congrats to Tn
Now maybe the chatter of Evan Turner as National Player of the Year will go away. He looked nothing special in this game.
Like i said before I do look for the Vols to make it to the Final Four since they were able to get past the Buckeyes! That would be crazy to have an all SEC showdown in the Championship game with UT vs UK the one team in the Tourney that beat the Wildcats! Thats what I wanna see!!
Stardust Wrote:Now maybe the chatter of Evan Turner as National Player of the Year will go away. He looked nothing special in this game.

he done NOTHING in the 1st half, and the 2nd half the refs called everything for him,it made me sick..
leecoukfan Wrote:Like i said before I do look for the Vols to make it to the Final Four since they were able to get past the Buckeyes! That would be crazy to have an all SEC showdown in the Championship game with UT vs UK the one team in the Tourney that beat the Wildcats! Thats what I wanna see!!

when Kansas went down i told all my Tn friends, i expect them playing Ky for the title, and they said we would be glad to be the runner up,lol
Congrats vols