Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Tickets on sale now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just in case anyone is interested, UKAthletics.com is selling UK tickets for the LSU game (Sat, Jan. 22), Florida (Tues. Feb. 8 ), and Georgia (Feb. 12). All are upper level, $22.00 each (plus a few $$ for hidden costs).

http://ev7.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3...kID=ukense
I already got my tickets thanks to UK Student Ticket Lotteries, and I only payed $5 for each game!! :lol:
"Farva" Wrote:I already got my tickets thanks to UK Student Ticket Lotteries, and I only payed $5 for each game!! :lol:

Just out of, uhm... curiosity. Yeah, that sounds good, curiosity. Do they scan student IDs, or just glance at them when you enter with student tickets?
"ZMG" Wrote:Florida (Tues. Feb. 8),
I would sure like to know what day 8) is.....lol
Yes, student's have to go into a different door, and they check for your student ID. Sorry ZMG.
Yea two different people check them out on the way in.
If a student needs a student ticket, I'll sell it at the base price, $5. I have an extra, it's in row kk, but it is the Florida game.
I would love tickets, I really don't like the upper arena though.....
I got on there last night to check and see if they had any and they're saying there are no tickets for that price area. So I'm guessing they are sold out??
"Beef" Wrote:
"ZMG" Wrote:Florida (Tues. Feb. 8),
I would sure like to know what day 8) is.....lol

Stupid smiley icons... I didn't even notice that.

Posted Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:51 am:

"ComfortEagle" Wrote:Yes, student's have to go into a different door, and they check for your student ID. Sorry ZMG.

I know where the students enter, and I know that someone checks the ID... but do they do it electronically to see if the ID is still valid?
Nope