Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) West Virginia 69 - (11) Washington 56 (NCAA - Sweet 16)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16
Congrats WVU fans. I was pulling for Bob Huggins.
congrats to WV i cant pull for you next if your playing UK
^ This is where I am torn. UK is my favorite team and I have bled blue for 40 years. I have never liked Cal because of his past, which makes him a slumlord! I have never been a WVU fan, but Huggins turned my Alma-Mater, UC around and made them a nation contender, so even though he is an idiot and has made some questionable personal decisions, his programs have been spic & span clean. I like Huggins, but I love the Blue & White. In either case, i won't be disappointed in the winner.
UGLY game.
23 turnovers throws up all kinds of red flags for the Huggins. They turn the ball over like that against UK, they're done early!
The small player for Washington is my favorite player not from UK. Isaiah Thomas. He is the man. 5'7" with a flat top
This was a good game up to about halftime. West Virginia dominated the second half.
Aslan Wrote:UGLY game.

That's being nice about it. I agree with another post above, if WVU has that many TO's against UK, it will not be pretty for WVU.
Was rooting for WV until they won. Now I can't. :wink: I did notice all the WV fans left in the building last night after their game rooting for Cornell though, but you can't blame them.
TheRealVille Wrote:Was rooting for WV until they won. Now I can't. :wink: I did notice all the WV fans left in the building last night after their game rooting for Cornell though, but you can't blame them.

Everybody in the nation that is not a UK fan was cheering for Cornell, especially WVU fans. I mean, really, who in their right mind would rather play UK than Cornell in the NCAA tournament. Earlier in the year, yes, but in the tournament NO. UK poses more match-up problems than Cornell.