Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Next #1 to fall?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is it going to be???
I think Cuse will lose in the Elite 8 against Kansas St.

I think the only remaining number 1's come Final Four will be Duke and UK.
I like Baylor coming out of the bracket with duke in it!
Duke to Kentucky in the Final Four.
Well, its going to be Syracuse
Stardust Wrote:Well, its going to be Syracuse

that it was.
Has there ever been a year where no #1 seed made it to the Final 4?
Stardust Wrote:Has there ever been a year where no #1 seed made it to the Final 4?

I hope this is the year
Overrated Wrote:I hope this is the year

If I could ***** slap you over the internet I would...:dontthink

:redboxer:
Stardust Wrote:Has there ever been a year where no #1 seed made it to the Final 4?

I don't remember the exact year, It was the year that George Mason made the final 4. I believe 2006.
I hope it is the Dookie V's.
Overrated Wrote:I hope this is the year

aww now come on. Butler is a good team. Tongue

Since I bleed Gold and Blue and can't stand dUKe, I hope this is one of those years. :biggrin:
I aint saying this because I am a UK fan but I really believe that UK will be the only #1 seed in the Final Four now that Syracuse got beat. I think Baylor will get Duke in the Elite 8.
UK all the way... They have been on cruise control. West Virginia will be the next victim and Duke will be lucky to come out against Purdue.. If indeed they do, they will fall against UK. Too big and too good.
Ballers Wrote:UK all the way... They have been on cruise control. West Virginia will be the next victim and Duke will be lucky to come out against Purdue.. If indeed they do, they will fall against UK. Too big and too good.

they better score more offense they they did last night,lol
i hope its the Dukies. can't stand them
more then likely, it will be Duke.

I say probably againts Kentucky, or could be St. Mary's
Dukie's will be going down next! All SEC final game.... Tennessee/Kentucky Would love to see all that orange and blue in Indy! A whole lot better than that Purple that will probably be their with them.
It has to be Duke. I would love to see it happen tonight!! Come on Boilermarkers.
What amazes me the most is that Purdue is in the Sweet 16 without Robbie Hummell! Imagine if he was still with them?
Duke to KY in the Final Four
If Kentucky and Duke both win this weekend then one of the number one seeds has to lose when they meet next Saturday in Final Four. Hope it's Duke and not UK. Of course we have to beat West Virginia and they have to beat Baylor first.