Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anybody Remember Mark Coury?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/23/sports...ref=sports

When will people give Kentucky the respect that one would think two huge beatdowns in the opening two rounds of the tournament would warrant? Analysts were drooling over an "experienced" Kansas team and now everybody is the favorite except for Kentucky. Now, even Cornell apparently has closed a talent gap with the Wildcats :please:
LMAO, I saw the same thing on ESPN. They said "starter at UK, on the bench at Cornell"...The Gilispe era was one of the darkest, and he had some of the worst teams in UK history.

Sorry Mark Coury.
I guess that shows how bad UK was when Gillespie was the coach!
We are going to win more NCAA tourney game this year, than what Gilispe could have won in 10 years.

We were stacking our team with 2 and 3* players.
LAW how can I forget the Napoleon Dynamite hair and unathletic body that Billy choose to place in the starting lineup NIGHT AFTER NIGHT!!
BCG's refusal to recruit Shelvin Mack showed that the man does not have much of an eye for talent. He probably would have put Mack at the end of the bench or hit on his girlfriend had he signed him anyway.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:BCG's refusal to recruit Shelvin Mack showed that the man does not have much of an eye for talent. He probably would have put Mack at the end of the bench or hit on his girlfriend had he signed him anyway.
Yeah really..rumors were all over the place that he was sleeping with Alex Legions girlfriend, and partying with Wesley Woodyards girlfriend as well. Now, I would imagine this was after her and Woodyard were broke up, because Billy Clyde had a hard enough time staying sober on gamedays, let alone facing a beatdown from WW..
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:LAW how can I forget the Napoleon Dynamite hair and unathletic body that Billy choose to place in the starting lineup NIGHT AFTER NIGHT!!

lol
:biggrin: