Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Virginia Starting Guard Darryl Bryant Out For Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
West Virginia starting point guard Darryl "Truck" Bryant will miss the rest of the NCAA tournament after breaking his right foot in practice on Tuesday, school officials confirmed to ESPN.com on Tuesday night.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/tournament...id=5022928
Really hate to see this.
wow...with Washington's Overton playing the way he does this couldn't have happened at a worse time for wvu. This is going to kill wvu's depth as well as them losing a 10 ppg scorer.This may cause us to not get to see the "great" matchup that wvu would give UK.
bad luck seems to follow Hugs in the big dance.
Tough "Break" for the Mountaineers"...
Really tough break for the neers. I know that they can still play well and beat the tar out of Washington but they are really going to have to come together and make up those points. They should still be able to get to the big game against UK but man that takes the wind out of the sails.
Sucks for him but good for us!
I hate to hear of anybody getting injured. I'd love to see UK beat them but with all their players. UK is getting break after break. Only having to beat Cornell to get to regional final and this may make it easier to go to semifinals.
This is terrible for WVU, Joe Mazzula the backup PG is 0% from 3 point range this season , and only avgs. 2 ppg.

Without good guard depth, I think UK will be 10 point favorites over WVU if both make it that far.
You cannot win the NCAA Championship without solid pG play.
This is really bad for WVU, Washington is a very possibility for our matchup in the elite 8 now
Don't want no one to get hurt like that. Would have loved to see UK play them.