Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4) Kentucky 70 - (5) Michigan State 52 (Womens NCAA Second Round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Impressive win for the cats!
way to go Lady Cats
who do they play next???
Strikeout King Wrote:who do they play next???

The winner of the Nebraska/UCLA game.
i watched this game. Women foul alot.
Great job Lady Cats! Keep it rollin.
I watched the game as well, they just simply crush them. Pretty good game!!
They played as good as I have seen them all hear. Michigan St was a great team, but we came out more determine.
I was surprised they won this game a lot easier than Liberty game. First Sweet Sixteen appearance in 28 years. When will UK play next?
Good win for the Lady Cats. They will play the winner of UCLA/Nebraska. Nebraska only lost one game all year! UCLA can throw MANY different defenses at you. Either will be a hard but NOT IMPOSSIBLE game to win.
Great win Lady Cats. Don't let up!!
The Lady Cats sure are fun to watch play defense. They were severely outsized in the paint, but they absolutely pestered the heck out of MSU and created a ton of turnovers.
Hope UK's lady go far... But let's be real.. If they meet Uconn it's over.
Hope the ladies go all the way, but lets be realistic... When they meet Uconn itll be complete domination.
man I would love to see them make it to final 4...wouldn't that be a huge accomplishment...congrats
ryanblue1424 Wrote:Impressive win for the cats!

:Thumbs:
The only way they meet UCONN is in the finals, and I think I can live with us loosing to them in the finals regardless the score.
Congrats to the Lady Kats!!
This UK team continues to amaze the Big blue nation and overachieve unlike any team in the nation. I would love to see the upset of UK over Nebraska but it will be a hard game for them. It really seems that the defense is the most important aspect of this girls team. If they can force the TOs then they should be in the game for the long run.
I don't see beating Nebraska. They are one seed in the region-I don't know about the whole tournament how they are rated but they are 32-1
They beat UCLA 83-70 so Kentucky will play them Sunday at 9:35.
Win or lose,UK has had a great season though.
bulldog149 Wrote:I don't see beating Nebraska. They are one seed in the region-I don't know about the whole tournament how they are rated but they are 32-1
They beat UCLA 83-70 so Kentucky will play them Sunday at 9:35.
Win or lose,UK has had a great season though.

Agreed. Lady cats impressed greatly this season.