Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCAA Sweet 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The seeds remaining are:
1,1,1- Kentucky, Syracuse and Duke
2,2,2- Kansas State, Ohio State and West Virginia
3- Baylor
4- Purdue
5,5- Michigan State and Butler
6,6- Tennessee and Xavier
9- Northern Iowa
10-St. Mary's
11-Washington
12-Cornell

Which of the seeds that are lower than a 5 (6-12) will be standing the longest? Who will be the 2nd #1 seed to lose?
lwc Wrote:The seeds remaining are:
1,1,1- Kentucky, Syracuse and Duke
2,2,2- Kansas State, Ohio State and West Virginia
3- Baylor
4- Purdue
5,5- Michigan State and Butler
6,6- Tennessee and Xavier
9- Northern Iowa
10-St. Mary's
11-Washington
12-Cornell

Which of the seeds that are lower than a 5 (6-12) will be standing the longest? Who will be the 2nd #1 seed to lose?

I say cornell and northern iowa are you sleepers for another round! I think duke or UK is the next to lose
Keep talking out of your *** there buddy.
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:Keep talking out of your *** there buddy.

WTF is your problemConfusedhh:
lol...

I was rooting for loserville against Cal but you make me so glad that they lost...
Im have to say Duke is he next 1 seed to go down. Im taking Baylor to knock them off and go to the final 4. Cuse and KY look like the best two teams in the tournament right now, I look for them to both be in the final 4.

Im praying for N. Iowa to go to the final four lol because I'm sure no one has them so no one can gain any points on me where I had Kansas. As for who stands the longest? Tennessee
K_Mac Wrote:Im have to say Duke is he next 1 seed to go down. Im taking Baylor to knock them off and go to the final 4. Cuse and KY look like the best two teams in the tournament right now, I look for them to both be in the final 4.

Im praying for N. Iowa to go to the final four lol because I'm sure no one has them so no one can gain any points on me where I had Kansas. As for who stands the longest? Tennessee

I look for Baylor to be in the final four as well! There big and can shoot! I also think UK and Cuse is playing the best ball right now of anyone! Would be interesting matchup of Cuses zone against UK
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:Keep talking out of your *** there buddy.

IVs said Cornell was a sleeper from Day one! When you all said that temple would beat them! if not temple than wisconsin would! Check it out they destroyed both of them...As for norther iowa i had them one game...No one in america saw the upset coming!!!!!! So where was i talking out my:moon:
I could see UK being the next 1 seed to fall.. tough matchup with West Virgina is lurking. They get by them, then they will be this years Champs.

My elite 8 would be this

MidWest
Michigan State and Tennessee

West
Syracuse and Kansas St

East
Kentucky and West Virginia

South
Duke and Saint Mary's