Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (6) Tennessee vs (2) Ohio State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will Tennessee be the next in line to pull an upset... thoughts/predictions?
i believe it is very possible indeed... UT is playing good ball and aggressive defense...they may just be able to contain Turner and get the upset.
I have to say they do! Turner is the best player in the country by far! But they will not win this game!
UT wins this game,and could possible end up in finals against UK, wouldnt that be something.
cuppett777 Wrote:UT wins this game,and could possible end up in finals against UK, wouldnt that be something.

As a ut fan, this is something i really want to see... Would be rather epic if i do say so myself
I think Ohio State is way better than Tennessee and they have the first or second best player in country(depending on whether you consider Wall one or two).
tennessee by double digits!!!
I take turner without a doubt
UT takes this one
I'm going to take Ohio State in a really close game.
Have to go with U.T. in this one, by 10.
IndyKid13 Wrote:As a ut fan, this is something i really want to see... Would be rather epic if i do say so myself

This ccould happen, but i'd rather see Ky. meet up with WV., and beat them.This would be a great game, Imo.
Bruce and the Vols get the "W" and advance to the Elite 8!
UT by 7
With all the disrespect UT is getting about how they don't belong in the Sweet 16, I think it plays right into their hands. Seems Bruce Pearl's teams play better in these situations and I think they'll pull this one out and FINALLY get past the Sweet 16.
UT in this one.. I would not be surprised at all if they made it to the final four. Don't
underestimate this team. They knocked off UK and Kansas.. These guys can play ball when they want.
I look for the Vols to make it to the Final Four with the only speed bump being Northern Iowa! They're really good and seem to be getting better! I see them having no trouble with Michigan State!
I don't like either team and I flat out hate, Ohio State. Plus, the luckeyes are overrated to begin with. I'll take the Vols by 4.
Im gonna call the upset. I think that the Ohio State team may not be ready for the kind of athletic bodies that UT has. I will say Chism and Prince have big games and bring them to a 4 point win.
Quote:UT wins this game,and could possible end up in finals against UK, wouldnt that be something.
So bascially if ur a Tennessee fan or aKentucky fan u want this to happen.If ur for the Vols. this is a chance of redemption and if ur a UK fan this is another chance to beat the Vols and as a bonus it would be in the biggest game in college basketball...The Championship Game baby...I would love to see this happen and I would love to see this happen...one of the biggest rivals in college basketball going to the biggest dance in college basketball.TongueirateSho
UT all the way, I believe that Evan Turner wont be able to be a miss match against a versitale Tenn. team. If he wants to play outside, JP Prince can D him up, and if he wants to get down low,then Chism can check him.

UT 88
OSU 83
if UT is gonna win this game, it's gonna have to be with defense. Playing aggresively and forcing turnovers, as well as being strong on the boards is gonna be the key, and i think they can do it. UT with the upset 83-75
Quote:UT with the upset 83-75
:Thumbs:
I'll take Tennessee.

The Vols are playing good basketball and the Big 10 is overrated.
I hope this happens!!
Go VOLS!!!

Im against the BIG 10 in every sport. Theyre always overrated.
IndyKid13 Wrote:As a ut fan, this is something i really want to see... Would be rather epic if i do say so myself

I would like to see it too. But i don't think it'll happen. It's possible that they will overcome Ohio State. Then beat either Mich. St./N. Iowa, but in the Final Four, i think Syracuse/Kansas will come out victorious and make it to Championship game.

But anyway, Go Vols!
I think UT has a good chance to beat Ohio St. and I hope they do. GO SEC!
Rocky Top Wrote:I think UT has a good chance to beat Ohio St. and I hope they do. GO SEC!

As far as I am concerned I really would love to see two SEC teams in the final four. That would get a lot of the flack that the SEC has taken during the regular season, and promote the league as a little bit of a better basketball conference.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I would like to see it too. But i don't think it'll happen. It's possible that they will overcome Ohio State. Then beat either Mich. St./N. Iowa, but in the Final Four, i think Syracuse/Kansaswill come out victorious and make it to Championship game.

But anyway, Go Vols!

I meant Kansas St.
Pages: 1 2