Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is anyone's bracket in tact?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My bracket is complete poop. Does anyone still have a great bracket? Does anyone have 6 or more Elite 8 teams left?

#1 Kansas-Out
#2 Villanova-Out
#3 Georgetown-Out
#3 New Mexico-Out
#4 Vanderbilt-Out
**** no.

Had Kansas in the championship game and Nova in the Final Four.

The only way my bracket can redeem itself is if Kansas St. makes the Final Four and UK wins the championship.
I set my bracket on fire after day 1....no sarcasm there either
ComfortEagle Wrote:**** no.

Had Kansas in the championship game and Nova in the Final Four.

The only way my bracket can redeem itself is if Kansas St. makes the Final Four and UK wins the championship.

Same here. Except that I still have 6 Elite Eight teams left. Ohio St., Syracuse, Kansas St., Texas A&M, West Virginia, and Kentucky.
fanatic11 Wrote:Same here. Except that I still have 6 Elite Eight teams left. Ohio St., Syracuse, Kansas St., Texas A&M, West Virginia, and Kentucky.

depends on which bracket,lol
i was tied for in the bgr brackets
Mine Is........

.......Only Because I'm Filling It Out As They Get Played
HAHA no
My early rounds have really hurt my scoring but I do still have all my final four in my second brackett: Ohio State, K State, Baylor and Kentucky. My first had Kansas, Cuse WVU and Duke with KU winning it all so I have tossed it to the fire.
I have 5 of the Elite 8 teams left
#1 Kentucky
#2 WVU
#2 Ohio St.
#1 Syracuse
#2 Kansas St.
Elite Eight

Michigan State(final 4)
Ohio State

Syracuse
Kansas State(final 4)

UK(final 4)
WV

Duke(final 4)
Baylor

Got all 8 in tact, in one of my 2 brackets.

other bracket

Kansas(final 4)
G-Town

Cuse'
K St.(final 4)

UK(final 4)
WV

Duke(final 4)
Nova

5 left in that one.

all in all, im ok.
I got a 68.1% winning precentage.
I had Nova and Kansas in my Final four. But I still have UK and Syracuse so my championship is still in tact.
Mine is complete toast
I'm done.
How many brackets do some of you fill out?!?!?!?! :lmao:
Six of my Elite Eight teams are still in and 3 of my 4 final four teams are still in.
Real Badman Wrote:I got a 68.1% winning precentage.

That's not saying much for this year. :biggrin:

My brackett is in trouble also. :p
[quoteHad Kansas in the championship game and Nova in the Final Four.

][/quote]Yeah me to...my bracket is now resting in pieces in the garbage
I've never done this bad on my bracket. I'm embaressed to even look at it.
Quote:I've never done this bad on my bracket. I'm embaressed to even look at it.
ah dont be ashamed theres no way urs is worse than mine
Quote:ah dont be ashamed theres no way urs is worse than mine
ive got like 20+games wrong i think
had kansas taking the title... Nova in the Final Four... among many other incorrect picks... bracket... busted
Elite 8
Kansas
Ohio St.
Syracuse
Kansas St
Cornell
WV
Tex A.M.
Baylor

Final Four
Kansas
Syracuse
WV
Cornell

Championsip
*Kansas*
West Virginia

I have to say besides having kansas winning it my bracket doesnt look bad! Oh and I had Villanova getting beat 2nd round!!! Just by Richmond lol! I flipped a coin on St marys and Richmond and then took them to the sweet 16! I have cornell beating UK! But i havent saw UK play this good!
lwc Wrote:How many brackets do some of you fill out?!?!?!?! :lmao:

I filled out 16.

4 of my brackets are ok, 2 are outstanding. The other 10 are gone.
vundy33 Wrote:I filled out 16.

4 of my brackets are ok, 2 are outstanding. The other 10 are gone.

With 16 brackets how can one of them not be great? :biggrin: I will go ahead and give you a trophy :1:

I'm just teasing.
I filled out 3 for money and all of them were similar, all had Kansas winning it and WV or baylor playing them in championship! ALl had richmond beating nova and all had cornell in the sweet 16 besides on i had them in the elite 8! And then i filled one out on BGR and it is shot
Mine is shot!
I have never seen this many upsets but should have known for I knew this was going to be the most unpredictable year ever...my elite 8 was...

Kansas
Georgetown

Butler
Xavier

Kentucky
West Virginia

Louisville
Villanova

4 of them are still alive...right now I have a total of 22 X's on my bracket...had flipping KU and Nova both in final 4
10 sweet 16,
6 elite 8,
3 final 4

but i did have kansas in the final game.
Pages: 1 2