Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Kentucky 90 - (9) Wake Forest 60 (NCAA - 2nd RD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

NCAA Tournament - 2nd RD (East Region)
Krebs scored!
PC_You_Know Wrote:Krebs scored!

[Image: Stifler.gif]
GREAT WIN!

The CATS cannot get big headed! Wisconsin and Cornell are REALLY good teams.
lwc Wrote:GREAT WIN!

The CATS cannot get big headed! Wisconsin and Cornell are REALLY good teams.

I really hope it's Cornell and the Cats lay a beating on them. I would then pay to see Jay Bilas' reaction since he said UK would lose to Cornell.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I really hope it's Cornell and the Cats lay a beating on them. I would then pay to see Jay Bilas' reaction since he said UK would lose to Cornell.

me 2
another beat down,proud of DC for holding his cool against Mcfarland, i think he just tried to see if he could get BIG CUZ to react
As Bilas said, this was a clinic. But we really need to hit a few free throws.
Also as Jay Bilas said, "this was the by far the best tail-kicking we've seen in the tournament thus far."
^ forgot about that. I thought that was one of the best on air comments made in sometime.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I really hope it's Cornell and the Cats lay a beating on them. I would then pay to see Jay Bilas' reaction since he said UK would lose to Cornell.

Can't stand Jay doing the UK games; you can tell he does not like UK (understandable since he went to Duke) and is always trying to say negative things about them. I think it killed him tonight when he had to make comments about UK playing so good.
Wow!!! Has this team took it up a notch or what?
What a beat down! Jay Bilas's brother lives in KY and his 2 nieces go to UK!
I actually like him, he brags alot about us.
Good to see UK has ability to have different top scorers for each game.
Bledsoe and Patterson led the way in first game.
Really glad to see Miller lead the way for UK(mostly not on three point shots) and Cousins.
Miller was 7-9 from field,1-2 on 3s and 5-5 on free throws for 20 points
Cousins was 9-10 from field and 1-7 on free throws for 19 points and he had 8 rebounds.
..It seemed obvious to me that Wake Forest was playing a bit dirty and trying their best to provoke Cousins to do something and get him tossed out but it didn't work.
Wake Forest ended up getting their player thrown out on flagrant foul against Cousins.
..From 19-19 tie at around 11:30 in 1st half,it looks like Wake Forest fell apart when Aminu got his third foul about that time and UK led 44-28 at half and won easily.
..I assume they will play four seed Wisconsin but they will play Thursday night in Syracuse against the winner of the Sunday game at 2:50 between twelve seed Cornell and four seed Wisconsin.
.Congradulations to Wildcats and to Lady Wildcats for their victory over Liberty in Women's NCAA. They will play five seed Michigan State Monday night in Louisville.Game is on ESPN2 at 7:00. Kentucky is 4 seed and beat 13 seed Liberty 83-77 while 5 seed Michigan State beat 12 seed Bowling Green 72-62
Complete domination!
Beat down.
sstack Wrote:Can't stand Jay doing the UK games; you can tell he does not like UK (understandable since he went to Duke) and is always trying to say negative things about them. I think it killed him tonight when he had to make comments about UK playing so good.

I hate saying someone 's opinion is flat out wrong.... so I'll just let you infer it instead.

Bilas is the least biased analyst out there. He tells it like it is and is harder on Duke then any other talking head.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I hate saying someone 's opinion is flat out wrong.... so I'll just let you infer it instead.

Bilas is the least biased analyst out there. He tells it like it is and is harder on Duke then any other talking head.

I agree with that. I dont see why people dislike him. Just because he didnt have us winning it? So what!

He brags about us all the time. Not every analyst is gonna bleed blue, except for Bobby Knight! :lmao:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU1OLtF8xDw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- 9 Wake Forest vs. 1 Kentucky Highlights[/ame]
Uk2k
I don't think we need to overlook Cornell but I have wanted to see the Cats play West Virginia all year. I think it will be a great game because WV is very physical. That said....GO BIG COUSIN...
Beat down. Gonna do the same thing to Cornell.
If we can play like this in every game then we bring home the title for I do think that if we keep up shooting this good that no one can stop us...but we got to be consistent
What a game by the Cats. I think this may be the best stretch of basketball the team has played this year. I would love to see the Cornell match up get out of hand quickly. I know that they shoot the lights out but man, look at the athletic bodies in comparison to ours.