Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Barack-etology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Andy Katz along with our President Barack Obama, fills out the first bracket on ESPN.

He has Kansas vs. K State and Kentucky vs, Villanova in the Final Four. In the championship game he has Kansas vs. Kentucky with Bill Self beating Calipari once again.

[ame="http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5003282&categoryid=2459792"]Extended Barack-etology 2010 - ESPN Video - ESPN[/ame]
lol. he couldn't spell Syracuse
Aint no way! UK got this!
From what I remember, he had a pretty good bracket last year, correct? (I could be very wrong though)
UK all the way
lwc Wrote:From what I remember, he had a pretty good bracket last year, correct? (I could be very wrong though)

I heard that he had a near-perfect bracket. But that is just hear-say. I do know that he correctly picked UNC to go all the way last year.
Duke will not beat Louisville if they play each other. I wonder which of the "advisors" filled out the bracket he was copying from? And did you see his handwriting...man that was kind of like Arabic/English mixed...And apparently Hooked on Phonics didn't work for him he couldn't spell Syracuse..How hard can it be???
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:I heard that he had a near-perfect bracket. But that is just hear-say. I do know that he correctly picked UNC to go all the way last year.

If I remember correctly he was far from perfect but did pretty good. I think he was around the 76 percentile out of everyone who did the brackets on ESPN.com.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Duke will not beat Louisville if they play each other. I wonder which of the "advisors" filled out the bracket he was copying from? And did you see his handwriting...man that was kind of like Arabic/English mixed...And apparently Hooked on Phonics didn't work for him he couldn't spell Syracuse..How hard can it be???
I hope you are joking.

Plus I work in a hospital with many educated people and I bet 5 out 10 can't spell Syracuse correctly.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I hope you are joking.

Plus I work in a hospital with many educated people and I bet 5 out 10 can't spell Syracuse correctly.

50%???? Probably more like 7 out of 10.