Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Storylines from ESPN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most vulnerable No. 1 seed: Kentucky. In fact, even in the Round of 32, the Predictor has the Cats in a struggle against Texas. This isn't much of an editorial from HAL; because even die-hard UK fans can admit that their team can get into a nail-biter with NJIT if it's playing outside of Rupp. what does everyone think..
I think Duke is the most vulnerable #1 seed for an early exit.

Kentucky is the most talented team in the tournament. They don't have tournament experience, but the have the will to win and have the talent. Duke on the other hand doesn't have much experience, because this team hasn't been past the sweet sixteen in quite sometime. Plus Duke has no depth whatsoever and 3 of their players score 90% of their points and the Dukie's are struggling as of late to put points on the board.

I do think that UK is the 2nd most vulnerable #1 seed.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think Duke is the most vulnerable #1 seed for an early exit.

Kentucky is the most talented team in the tournament. They don't have tournament experience, but the have the will to win and have the talent. Duke on the other hand doesn't have much experience, because this team hasn't been past the sweet sixteen in quite sometime. Plus Duke has no depth whatsoever and 3 of their players score 90% of their points and the Dukie's are struggling as of late to put points on the board.

I do think that UK is the 2nd most vulnerable #1 seed.

i agree with you
So much talent on UK, and the injuries to Texas should play a factor. Cousin may not have a great game with Pittman banging around on him but I will say that having the extra option in PPat and Orton is a big plus.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:So much talent on UK, and the injuries to Texas should play a factor. Cousin may not have a great game with Pittman banging around on him but I will say that having the extra option in PPat and Orton is a big plus.
If Cousins stays out of foul trouble he will dominate the inside. Pittman cannot play as many mins as Cousins, he fatigues quickly. I think Wall or Bledsoe can stay with Avery. Our biggest concern is Damion James. I think he could pose some problems.
Amun-Ra Wrote:If Cousins stays out of foul trouble he will dominate the inside. Pittman cannot play as many mins as Cousins, he fatigues quickly. I think Wall or Bledsoe can stay with Avery. Our biggest concern is Damion James. I think he could pose some problems.

What position does D. James play? Is he the SF/3?
James plays anywhere from Sf to C. He is a good player.
james usually plays 4 and personally patterson can play with him inside but not off the dribble. The best match up will be bradley and wall would definitely like to watch that.
Will be a tough game for sure. We need to wait till we get to that game first.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Will be a tough game for sure. We need to wait till we get to that game first.

If Kentucky loses to ETSU there wont be enough police to stop the riots in Lexington :redboxer:
If James plays the SF/3 against the Wildcats, he will be a MAJOR match-up problem.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:If Kentucky loses to ETSU there wont be enough police to stop the riots in Lexington :redboxer:

lol i say not
lwc Wrote:If James plays the SF/3 against the Wildcats, he will be a MAJOR match-up problem.
He wont be able to because then Texas would have a matchup problem at the 4 spot because of Patterson.