Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I will be a Louisville Cardinals fan come March 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
assuming Duke beats the "Play in Game." :biggrin: I despise Duke, Coach Splinter, and all the media/committee/officiating bias they receive year in and year out.
Oh I hate Duke just as much as anybody but there is no way on God's green Earth that I would ever say I am a Cardinal fan. If they was playing against the Taliban I would cheer jihad.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Oh I hate Duke just as much as anybody but there is no way on God's green Earth that I would ever say I am a Cardinal fan. If they was playing against the Taliban I would cheer jihad.

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn It's a bullet to head or a bullet to the heart. Neither are good choices for me.
I will too lol! I really think if this matchup happens louisville will give them all they want! I like this matchup in louisville's favor! However if cal comes in hitting they can give the cards some problems
Amun-Ra Wrote:Oh I hate Duke just as much as anybody but there is no way on God's green Earth that I would ever say I am a Cardinal fan. If they was playing against the Taliban I would cheer jihad.

****, hardcore hater lmao.
I will be cheering for the cards too, if this happens
I will be cheering for both of them to have a double forfeit!
I'll be cheering for a roof collapse. Big Grin

Of course the above is a joke.
c'mon now, you all know you would rather see Duke win lol:biggrin:

GO DUKE! should be a classic if the 2 do meet
No comment.

To **** with both of them.
Stardust Wrote:I will be cheering for both of them to have a double forfeit!

BCF4L Wrote:I'll be cheering for a roof collapse. Big Grin

Of course the above is a joke.

NYY10 Wrote:c'mon now, you all know you would rather see Duke win lol:biggrin:

GO DUKE! should be a classic if the 2 do meet

BlackcatAlum Wrote:No comment.

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn At all of those.
I used to tell my classmates that I would love to see Louisville and Duke playing @ Cameron Indoor with UNC in attendance and a plane crash into the arena.
I will not say that it is rooting for UL more like, preventing Duke from getting any further and postponing the inevitable for UL.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:No comment.

:Thumbs:
Wow you guys really hate both of these teams!