Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Syracuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How bad did they get screwed? Before there loss to Lville they were projected to be the #1 overall seed. They get the last 1 seed and have to play out west. It was debatable whether or not Duke would get a 1 but apparently to the committee, there was no doubt in there mind. Idiots.
Duke won the ACC in a down year, I'd love to see how they'd fair in the Beast.
Syracuse and Duke both can rest a lot easier than Kansas and Kentucky, because both the Orange's and Blue Devils road is less talented. I'm picking Syracuse to come out of the West and Villanova to knock off Duke in the elite eight to go to the Final Four and take on the Cats.
At least they got a 1 seed. i thought the team theat should have made the 1 line was WVU. It is almost like the is no reward for playing in the Big East. WVU, Gtown, ND, Marquette all would have better records and better shot at regular season and tourny titles if they played in ACC, Big Ten, SEC, Big 12, Pac 10. So the committe shows no love for the Big East teams.
One good thing about it is Syracuse has only one road loss in easily the best conference..They play better than anyone on the road in the nation..anyway Cuse = Champs. :biggrin:
they will go to regional finals
They didnt get a bad draw at all except for the travel. UK and Kansas got the best #2 seeds in their regions and all in all I think Syracuse's region is the 2nd easiest aside from Duke's. I will say this though, Vermont is the toughest 16 seed I can remember.