Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats your thoughts on it?
IMO UK has the toughest road of all the #1 seeds. A possibility of playing Texas in the second round scares the bejesus out of me. And IMO WVU is the best 2 seed. The committee is made is made up of abunch of dummys
I agree about Texas. They were at once time the #1 team. Who knows when they will catch fire again! That second round game is already making me very nervous!
Not a good bracket for Kentucky at all, granted I think if they make it to the final 4 they have the best possible final 4 matchup by whom every they play...on the other side I hope for a K-State Kansas round 4
Im not that scared of the east region i think we have a tough road but i think if we make it out of the region we will win it all.
Well I know Syracuse must be the happiest team in the tournament. They got the easiest road of all number 1s..
Well UK def did not get the toughest road. Kansas definitely got the toughest bracket imo. We got the best 2 seed on the basis of how they are playing right now. Texas does scare me but Wisconsin scares me a little more. Their number 1 focus is play defense first, and make teams shoot from the perimeter, so if we face them in the sweet 16, it will be an interesting game.
KY has a tough road ahead of them....i think if they do get past texas they should make it to the championship game...there i think they will vs either Kansas or Syracuse and it will be close against either team...but I say have faith and UK alll the way...they have the best team they've had in years and imo i think the freshmen have grown up enough to handle the NCAA.The only thing i think is hurting UK right now is as good ad he is JOhn Wall is taking to many last second shot imo
Super_Steeler36 Wrote:KY has a tough road ahead of them....i think if they do get past texas they should make it to the championship game...there i think they will vs either Kansas or Syracuse and it will be close against either team...but I say have faith and UK alll the way...they have the best team they've had in years and imo i think the freshmen have grown up enough to handle the NCAA.The only thing i think is hurting UK right now is as good ad he is JOhn Wall is taking to many last second shot imo

Did you have another person in mind who you would rather take the last shot for UK? In the last ten seconds of the game, if I had Wall and needed a basket, better believe the has the ball in his hand.
I can see UK getting past Texas Or Wake with a good fight. When it comes down to either catching Wisconsin in the Sweet Sixteen is when having a young team might get them. Calipari has been in the seat before and he knows how to keep his teams poised for the games. Taking on the possible WVU or New Mexico in the Elite 8 will take them to a new level especially in tournament time.
UK and KU has a tough road. They rewarded the lower 1 seeds in their brackets not the upper 1 seeds.
Quote:Did you have another person in mind who you would rather take the last shot for UK? In the last ten seconds of the game, if I had Wall and needed a basket, better believe the has the ball in his hand.
I had Patterson or Cousins in mind especially after Cousins cleaned up Wall's mess today which led to overtime and UK winning the SEC Championship....I mean if Wall is a great player and can shoot the lights out but lately hes been blowing last second shots...know what i mean?
I believe Demarcus Cousins and Patrick Patterson assist John Wall constantly especially when he drives inside out of control(Freshmen mistake) and they clean it up and put it in the hoop.
Quote:I mean if Wall is a great player and can shoot the lights out but lately hes been blowing last second shots...know what i mean?
Quote:I believe Demarcus Cousins and Patrick Patterson assist John Wall constantly especially when he drives inside out of control(Freshmen mistake) and they clean it up and put it in the hoop.
i didnt mean to say if...Wall is an outsanding player,but this is what i mean.All the freshman have grown up but imo they still have some to do....Wall still thinks he needs to be ther hero when the shot clock is winding down when u would have a better chance to getting to big guys sown low like the veteran of the team Patterson
An upset in the East Region.
12 seed Cornell defeats 5 seed Temple 78-65