Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who gets the 4th #1 seed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I say WV deserves it, lol that was hard to say!
Behind them depends on if Duke and Ohios st wins there conference...then its all up for grabs? thoughts?
Solid 2 seed, but deserve a 1 seed. WVU should be a 1 seed over Duke just based on Georgetown results. WVU may push Syracuse out due to Syracuse losing two straight. We will find out later tonight.
IMO WV deserves it but if Duke wins the ACC they get it.
West Virginia deserves it most. Duke deserves it least, assuming that both tOSU and Duke win their tournaments - but never underestimate the pro-Duke bias of the NCAA.
Based on RPI, SOS and winning the toughest conference in the nation, I think that WVU deserves the #1 seed. However, because of the dUKe name, dUKe will get it. I would just about rather WVU be a #2 seed close to home, than a #1 seed across the country.

theVILLE, did you break out in a sweat typing that? lol
WVU deserves it... Duke will get it. The S-curve will probably put them in the same region regardless- I bet it's out West.
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:WVU deserves it... Duke will get it. The S-curve will probably put them in the same region regardless- I bet it's out West.

I think so too. It will not make much difference, just whether you have to come out of the top or the bottom of the bracket. The only way that doesn't happen is if they would try to keep WVU closer to home and put them in the Syracuse bracket.
WVU will get it. ACC was terrible this year, they won't reward dUKe for a poor ACC
WVU has played 10 Top 25 opponents and are 6-4 while Duke has played seven and are 4-3. WVU is 8-2 over last ten and Duke is 9-1. I think WVU should edge Duke but the committee will give it to Duke. Digger said last night that WVU was a 2 seed and should be put in the region with UK. The committee ranks now and if WVU is a 2 seed they are the 1st 2 seed and should play in the region with the 4th 1 seed. They are no way a 3rd 2 seed to play the 2nd 1 seed. I think Digger is an idiot.
colonel kill Wrote:wvu has played 10 top 25 opponents and are 6-4 while duke has played seven and are 4-3. Wvu is 8-2 over last ten and duke is 9-1. I think wvu should edge duke but the committee will give it to duke. Digger said last night that wvu was a 2 seed and should be put in the region with uk. The committee ranks now and if wvu is a 2 seed they are the 1st 2 seed and should play in the region with the 4th 1 seed. They are no way a 3rd 2 seed to play the 2nd 1 seed. i think digger is an idiot.

amen!
ImagineThat! Wrote:Based on RPI, SOS and winning the toughest conference in the nation, I think that WVU deserves the #1 seed. However, because of the dUKe name, dUKe will get it. I would just about rather WVU be a #2 seed close to home, than a #1 seed across the country.

theVILLE, did you break out in a sweat typing that? lol

Yes i did...But its true! Louisville should have beat them in morgantown, but here we are in march and wv should be a 1 seed
Personally I think WVU deserves it but I think Duke will get it.