Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Kentucky vs. Mississippi State - SEC Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 pm EST on ABC
If UK can keep that same killer instinct they had against UT today, The Cats will be riding out of Nasville with their 26th SEC Tournament Championship!
thoughts/predicitons???

SEC Championship

SEC Network 1:00 pm
I just read on espn.com that this is UK's first SEC tournament final since 2004. I did not realize that it had been that long.
go big blue...keep rolling
UK by 10
remember when they won in overtime there best player sit out
cuppett777 Wrote:remember when they won in overtime there best player sit out

Remember when Tennessee beat UK? Yeah, none of that matters now. The past is behind us.

If UK comes out and plays like they did today, they will eat some souls tomorrow.

If they play like they did against Alabama, we'll be in for another fight.

If somehow, some way, K-State can pull of the upset in these next 3 minutes, I think UK will definitely have that fire tomorrow because they'll want to be that #1 overall seed.
I think the Cats gained a lot of confidence today and that will carry into the championship game. I will go with the Cats by 6, 70-64.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Remember when Tennessee beat UK? Yeah, none of that matters now. The past is behind us.

If UK comes out and plays like they did today, they will eat some souls tomorrow.

If they play like they did against Alabama, we'll be in for another fight.

If somehow, some way, K-State can pull of the upset in these next 3 minutes, I think UK will definitely have that fire tomorrow because they'll want to be that #1 overall seed.

remember (IF) is such a BIG word to be two letters,lol
If the cats come out like they did today UK by 16.

UK 74

Miss State - 58

If they come out cold it will be close but still UK comes out with a win with free throws to pull away.

UK - 62

Miss State - 54
Mississippi State may need to win the game to get into the tournament, so they will play hard from the opening buzzer. MSU will be playing at full strength and they are playing their best basketball of the year. If the Cats don't also play like the game is a must-win, then the Bulldogs are good enough to pull off the upset.
Cats sweep the SEC titles for 2010!
Go big blue
Our intensity will need to match MSU's to start the game. We need to play just as fast, tough, and hard as they do for the first 10 minutes because they will be really hyped. We do that and shoot the ball like we did today and it won't even be a contest! Go Cats!
Kentucky by 12
has UK been in Overtime this year?
twice- Stanford and Misissippi State.
UK by 11.

Go Big BLUE!
I got know idea on this one...MSU needs it to get in they will be hungry for a win, on the other hand uk is hungry for a title...Should be great game...I look for Msu to lead early and be down at half and tehn make a run to start the second and uk win pull it out to 8 with about 6 minutes to go! The game in starksville earlier was a dandy without MSU leading scorer and Vernado sit over half the game, and in OT uk got alot of calls in there favir...7 threes and the cats win anything less and they lose!
The gloves came off yesterday against Tenn. & the Cats showed what they are capable of. Ky wins .
charliez Wrote:The gloves came off yesterday against Tenn. & the Cats showed what they are capable of. Ky wins .

Agree,GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UK by 12.
MSU is giving the Cats all they can handle in the first half
Looked like Bob Knight standing there with a blue UK sweatshirt on clapping his hands.lol
He lost a bet Smile
What a lick by Wall
OT, it doesn't get much closer than that folks.
UK by 4