Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2)Kentucky 74 - (13)Tennessee 45 (SEC Semi-Final)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

SEC Semi Final
Glad we laid the smack down.
Any complaints SD?
BTW, what exactly happened to get Goins ejected? I wasn't watching at that point because my apartment was flooding.
WTF cousins was teh peacemaker today! Loved seeing him Pull Orton away..Sure cousins got a Technical, but any other man would have reacted that way and probably worse! Cousins in november and december would have murdered Melvin Goins....I gained alot of respect for cousins today! He IS A MAN! Anyone know what the deal with ortons attitude was today though?
ComfortEagle Wrote:BTW, what exactly happened to get Goins ejected? I wasn't watching at that point because my apartment was flooding.

Flagarant Foul Live Ball.

Cousins went to set a block and Goins hit him in the mid section with the elbow will Kentucky Had The Ball
ComfortEagle Wrote:BTW, what exactly happened to get Goins ejected? I wasn't watching at that point because my apartment was flooding.

Cousins went to set a pick and Goins threw a forearm into Cousins mid-section.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Cousins went to set a pick and Goins threw a forearm into Cousins mid-section.

Yes very dirty! Cousins is great class today
This win feels great! I love watching this team. Cousins was a man beast today. Wall and Bledsoe played awesome. Patrick made the plays when they really counted. Dodson had a great contribution in this game. Just a fun game to watch. This oughta shut TN fans up for a while. We absolutely killed them on a neutral floor. SEC championship, here we come! Go Big Blue!
Who does everyone think they will play tommorow...I know its in nashville but i take miss st
thats the best i have seen them play a full game all year..
For once we played like we were going to kill them and stayed with it.

We were possessed today by something!
cuppett777 Wrote:thats the best i have seen them play a full game all year..
Completely agree. It's like we did everything right, and we KEPT doing it right.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Any complaints SD?

He will find something.
29-6 run for Cats to end the game!! I love it!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Any complaints SD?

Not alotot complain about besides the freethrow shooting! lol...There is always something you can improve on! As a whole they played better and acted like they wanted to win....COusins got a T but i have to take up for him, he got hit in the nuts and any man would have been angry and acted worse
if we hit our 3's no one can beat us in the country and especially if we out robeound the other team. everyone made plays when they needed to and we broke their zone into a million pieces
Now that is what I have been waiting to see all year long. This team played like they were on a mission today. UT likes to play rough pushing pulling holding and floping and got a dose of the Cats power play today. I love watching all the UT players turing and crying to officials during every dead ball. Just face the fact UT, you got SPANKED today. Cousins was awesome today and showed a lot of composure. And I kinda liked Orton in his enforcer role today. We can afford for him to pick up those type fouls instead of Cousins. Bledsoe and Dodson played well and showed they can shot the outside shot when they are set and in the flow of the game. Also another great game by Wall. I liked what I saw today and hope to see that team the rest of the year. Playing like they did today makes them a very tough team to beat by anyone.
shouldnt Goings have to seat the 1st game of the Big Dance, since he got tossed?
This was sweet,its a happy day in Blue Nation,can't wait till tomorrow for the Cats to do the same with State.
:1:
A complete beatdown in the 2nd half. Not what I expected, but sure am glad I was wrong.
Scotty Hopson guaranteed TN would win. How did that work out for him? :rockon:
BTW, if you want to read some very good crying, check this out.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=7&f=1398
Where's ole BloodyHarlanVol when you need him? :biggrin:
Now thats how u settle a series....Kentucky played great minus a couple of turnovers.They got got ahead and kept adding on points and didnt let UT hang with them...way to go CATS
theVILLE Wrote:WTF cousins was teh peacemaker today! Loved seeing him Pull Orton away..Sure cousins got a Technical, but any other man would have reacted that way and probably worse! Cousins in november and december would have murdered Melvin Goins....I gained alot of respect for cousins today! He IS A MAN! Anyone know what the deal with ortons attitude was today though?

Cousin played amazing today. Glad to see him back in the Cuz form we have grown to love.

And I don't what was up with Orton. Why did he head to the locker room by himself, then come right back out?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Cousin played amazing today. Glad to see him back in the Cuz form we have grown to love.

And I don't what was up with Orton. Why did he head to the locker room by himself, then come right back out?

I was very impressed with cousins and maturity level today...He grabbed orton and pulled him away from a fight! He got a technical, can any man on here tell me that they would not get mad and react worse than he did??
TheRealVille Wrote:BTW, if you want to read some very good crying, check this out.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=7&f=1398

Those excuses were all funny. They come up with everything except UK was just better and they got spanked. Oh wait there was one post that said UK was just a better team and it showed in this game. The post stated they were able to MASK not being as good in the first two games by frustrating UK which they could not do yesterday.
go uk
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Where's ole BloodyHarlanVol when you need him? :biggrin:

I'm right here.
Pages: 1 2