Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (22) Georgetown 91 (3) Syracuse 84
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the Big East Quarterfinals G'Town downs the Cuse 91 to 84. The Cuse's woes continue from deep and to make things worse their big Onokwu went down with a knee injury status is uncertain.
could this hurt there chance as a #1 seed?
CardinalAlum Wrote:could this hurt there chance as a #1 seed?

i hope it does but it probally wont, i hope there player is ok,glad to see them get beat though..
Not really shocked in this lose. Gtown is a good team and Syracuse has done beat them twice this season. Would've been hard to win the Big East then turn around and go deep into the NCAA..I think they will win know matter what seed they are. :rockon::rockon:
CardinalAlum Wrote:could this hurt there chance as a #1 seed?

I doubt it.. I think they were a lock no matter what because there just aren't any teams more deserving of a #1 seed than Syracuse is, other than KU and UK.
Overrated Wrote:Not really shocked in this lose. Gtown is a good team and Syracuse has done beat them twice this season. Would've been hard to win the Big East then turn around and go deep into the NCAA..I think they will win know matter what seed they are. :rockon::rockon:

Exactly, as louisville did last season!
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:I doubt it.. I think they were a lock no matter what because there just aren't any teams more deserving of a #1 seed than Syracuse is, other than KU and UK.

Good post..Im taking baylor to win the big twelve though!
Wow, didn't expect this one.
Cuse will be ready!
Cuse will be fine.. rather see a loss here then in the Tourny, if I was a Cuse fan lol
NYY10 Wrote:Cuse will be fine.. rather see a loss here then in the Tourny, if I was a Cuse fan lol

Very true!:Thumbs:
Syracuse could win it all, but several teams could. It seems wide open from the standpoint that it is hard to trust any of the top teams to win 6 tough games in row.
Not suprised with the loss, I never thought they would win the Big East tourny. The are still a 1 seed but could be in trouble if the big man is out. However this team is seven deep and don't lose much.
Any news on the big guys injury?