Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CJ Leslie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At one point in this video Leslie says "I think it is a high interest on both parts. I'm definitely feeling Kentucky and Kentucky is definitely feeling me."

Thoughts on where he stands with Kentucky?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmfxsKEnQ4Q"]YouTube- CJ LESLIE UK Recruit[/ame]
This is pretty strong evidence CJ Leslie is going to be a University of Kentucky basketball player next year.
Baby KG to UK? NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine if Wall stayed at UK to hook back up with his former teammate!? Wishful thinking, I suppose lol
But if Wall and Leslie have been in any contact whatsoever then I would say that he will eventually lure him to UK. It has been pretty obvious that Wall has enjoyed his tenure here and I'm sure he would want the same for one of his old teammates.
Hopefully he will make a decision soon.
I hope he comes
Baby KG. That is perfect. Exactly how I would not only describe his appearance but as well as his game. I have thought the whole time that he was a BIG TIME UK lean. But we shall see in the next few weeks.
Come on down CJ, you are the next great player for UK.
^ In a class of studs. He still will be a big component.