Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coach Cal's Secret Revealed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday, Coach Cal posted this picture to both Twitter and Facebook and asked readers to guess what it was. I’ll be honest, I had no idea what is was. But, after a little research (and reading the comments), Paul Miller Ford in Lexington will be debuting a Coach Cal Signature Ford Mustang very soon and the picture is of the trunk emblem on the car. I suppose if Rich Brooks can get a F-150, Cal can get a Mustang. The dealership will only have 5 available, which will undoubtedly sell out pretty quickly. No word on if you can get Calipari to autograph your dashboard, however.

There’s one thing I do know, though. And that is that the owner of this car (who was nice enough to let Lentz and myself sit in it at the BBM campout and is a KSR fan) has to feel a little cheated that he customized his own Mustang only to have a UK special edition issued a couple years later. Life just isn’t fair.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=46772
Pretty cool!
Looks nice!
nice