Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Randolph Morris Have A Big Impact When He Returns?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If he plays with a high intensity, he can be a great player. HUge potential
He could be the missing link for this team. I just hope he's improved as much as it has been stated.
yea because he was very unimpressive last year with the exception of the Cincy game.
I think he will have a big impact, hopefully he comes out and plays with some intensity and heart.
if he playes like he did against Cincy last year.
If he plays to his full potential he will be great, must play smart though.
He will have an impact on this team. He will give us the inside presence that we dont have right now.
This is the same way everyone thought about him coming into UK....that he would be a great player and one of the best in the nation.....and what did he do?....8 points 4 rebounds?....that didnt get it done in the SEC.....and now there doing the same thing....hopefully he can live up to the hype and play smart and lock up the past
lots of potential
I think Morris will be a huge factor to this team. Hopefully he stays out of foul trouble and starts playing more aggressive on offense.
I just wonder how much he will be able to get back the trust his teammates have in him. Leaving like he did, not saying anything to anyone about his plans, then trying to come back when they didnt work out the way he had planned. I still dont think he should be allowed to come back, he knew the rules and broke them anyways.
IMO-Yes
he will improve the team alot i cant wait for it
On and off the court.
If he comes back with the realization that he is not ready for the WNBA as of now let alone the NBA he could help them. He has potential to really be a good player and should know by now that if he does not work extra on his game he is not nearly good enough to go at a higher level. Sometimes it would be better to go ahead and cut your losses than put up with things on and off the court, No matter at what level the play is. Food for thought I guess.
He should be a big impact right away
i agree #4