Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Your Dream Class
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which recruits would you really like to see UK bring in for 2010?
My dream class would be
Brandon Knight
Stacey Poole
Terrence Jones
Enes Kanter

Also if we miss out on one of those throw in C.J Leslie or Doron Lamb
Ideally,

#1 5* PG Knight
#13 5* PF Terrence Jones
#14 5* SF CJ Leslie
#27 4* SF Stacey Poole
5* C Enes Kanter
We're going to have six scholarships.

Brandon Knight
Stacey Poole
Terrence Jones
Enes Kanter
CJ Leslie
Doron Lamb

If we miss on one of those I'll take Terrence Ross as well. I've loss all hope in Selby.
I honestly believe that Selby will be like the crackerjack that was at Kentucky last year and then transferred to Illinois and now has transferred again... Alex Legion, the mom is running that show and is calling the shots.
Navajo4life Wrote:I honestly believe that Selby will be like the crackerjack that was at Kentucky last year and then transferred to Illinois and now has transferred again... Alex Legion, the mom is running that show and is calling the shots.

Agreed, plus they've played too many mind games with different programs i.e. UK and UCONN. I hope he and his family winds up at Tennessee with the rest of those wackjobs in Knoxville. I'm fearful though Terrence Jones is much of the same, as I've read he doesn't even really talk with the coaches his mom does and then talks it over with him. Let's remember though, now days a lot of young men grow up with their mother being the only reliable family they have.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Ideally,

#1 5* PG Knight
#13 5* PF Terrence Jones
#14 5* SF CJ Leslie
#27 4* SF Stacey Poole
5* C Enes Kanter

This is exactly what I was thinking, give or take Kanter. If he came to UK Orton would probably be riding the bench more than he wanted to again and transfer elsewhere.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:This is exactly what I was thinking, give or take Kanter. If he came to UK Orton would probably be riding the bench more than he wanted to again and transfer elsewhere.

I think Orton will start no matter who we bring in next year...Kanter will need time to learn the system.
^
I would love to see Orton starting, and you are probably right that he will no matter what. But he really seemed to struggle in games this season. He didn't make his jump shots, missed dunks, and his biggest problem is jumping too early and picking up easy fouls. I love Orton and I think he has a great attitude. But he has to improve in the off-season.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:^
I would love to see Orton starting, and you are probably right that he will no matter what. But he really seemed to struggle in games this season. He didn't make his jump shots, missed dunks, and his biggest problem is jumping too early and picking up easy fouls. I love Orton and I think he has a great attitude. But he has to improve in the off-season.

I'm sure the mistakes Orton makes are just freshman mistakes. When starting him, you have to consider his defense, especially his blocking! Over time, I'm sure he will learn how to score more.
How are these guys ranked
back_in_black Wrote:How are these guys ranked

Name STARS ESPN ESPN Pos Rivals Rivals Pos
Brandon Knight 5* #3 #1 PG #1 #1 PG
Josh Selby 5* #7 #3 PG #4 #2 PG
C.J. Leslie 5* #8 #3 PF #14 #4 PF
Terrence Jones 5* #13 #3 SF #13 #3 PF
Name STARS ESPN ESPN Pos Rivals Rivals Pos
Doran Lamb 5* #25 #4 SG #21
Terrence Ross 4* #26 #5 SF #43
Stacey Poole 4* #51 #16 SG #27
Enes Kanter 5*
Poole, Knight, Jones, Kanter, Ross, and Leslie.
Knight, Jones, Kanter, Leslie, and Poole. That class for provide all of the spot fillings that we would need. I cant wait to see how it plays out.