Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Tennesse 70 - (2) Kentucky 62 (Womens)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

SEC Championship Game

Tennessee Lady Vols 14th SEC Championship
^ StrikeOut King I love your avatar, it is awesome, but man who is the chick in the bottom avatar...lol
Man I am very pleased with the effort that the Lady Kats gave today. They really are a special team. I think the X factor for UT was a having a girl that is the equivalent of a 7 footer in Men's basketball. They have a girl that is an athletic 6" 6' and that seemed to be the biggest factor was UT offensive rebounding. Still UT is a great team and UK played them to the limit. Great game overall!!
UK Women played very well but UT was just too much in the end.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:^ StrikeOut King I love your avatar, it is awesome, but man who is the chick in the bottom avatar...lol
Man I am very pleased with the effort that the Lady Kats gave today. They really are a special team. I think the X factor for UT was a having a girl that is the equivalent of a 7 footer in Men's basketball. They have a girl that is an athletic 6" 6' and that seemed to be the biggest factor was UT offensive rebounding. Still UT is a great team and UK played them to the limit. Great game overall!!

her name is Jeniffer England
Strikeout King Wrote:her name is Jeniffer England

Lol you have these distracting pictures every week.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Lol you have these distracting pictures every week.

lol i know, reason i do it is because i change my mind alot
UK battled hard, but UT was just too big and killed the Cats on the boards. Still a great effort by UK. They are quick and fast and really made it a good game. It will be interesting to see If Mitchell goes after some big girls to shore up the inside. I think that should be his recruiting priority.
Lady Cats played a really good game, but Tennessee just had too many weapons and they were also just too big for the Lady Cats.

Lady Cats should be at least a Sweet 16 team in the tourney.
Lady Cats played hard. Gotta give them that much.
Absolutely awesome showing for the Cats. Good luck in the Tourney
The lady cats have ahd a great season and were undefeated at home as well...
Good game by both teams. I'm really impressed with how the UK ladies play defense. In the end, Tennessee was just too big inside and had too much talent. I think both teams should have a great NCAA tournament.

I thought the story about Pat Summit wanting to coach at UK, when she first got into coaching, was interesting. Whoever wouldn't dish out the $200 for her moving expenses probably kicks themselves on a daily basis.
Who was the AD back in the 80's? Was $200 really that hard to come by in the 80's? I was just 5 years old then so I really don't know.