Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke 82 - North Carolina 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh how far UNC fell.

Lovely to be a Duke fan though. Emotional night for Coach K.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Oh how far UNC fell.

Lovely to be a Duke fan though. Emotional night for Coach K.

I would say great win fro duke but t really wasnt...Not knocking Duke PC i was knocking uNC tho!
Beat down.
I think it was a good win, it's still the best rivalry in college basketball. Any win in this game is a good win.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I think it was a good win, it's still the best rivalry in college basketball. Any win in this game is a good win.

Yes it is! but not really a big win..had duke got beat it owuld been a bad loss!! to beat a rival that bad iss good
Benchwarmer Wrote:Beat down.

Beat down isnt the word for it lol!
All i can say is wow! Was definatley not expecting this. Grats to the Big 3 and i hope the Dukies keep on rolling.
WoJo Wrote:All i can say is wow! Was definatley not expecting this. Grats to the Big 3 and i hope the Dukies keep on rolling.

don't expect duke to keep rolling they cant beat good comp
I Love it..
very sad to see Scheyer, Zoubek and Thomas to go Sad
WoJo Wrote:All i can say is wow! Was definatley not expecting this. Grats to the Big 3 and i hope the Dukies keep on rolling.

Told you it was going to be a blow out.
I was able to catch this one. And this one was over as soon as it started. The Dukies came out and dominated from the tip.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I was able to catch this one. And this one was over as soon as it started. The Dukies came out and dominated from the tip.

You would have to be crazy to think this wasn't gonna be a blowout.